Adrien Rabiot

KingLeo10

BBZ won't post here until this French joker does something good, for once. Then he'll gloat how he was in the right all along.

BBZ8800

BBZ won't post here until this French joker does something good, for once. Then he'll gloat how he was in the right all along.

A random stat: this guy still has more key passes this season than the best midfield in the universe.

If you want to troll, let's troll.
Imagine a level of creativity in our midfield when they are worse than Rabiot.

BBZ8800

Imagine BBZ being in charge of Barca transfers. Good thing Barto and Abidal signed the guy who the romantic barcaforum members liked.

I wanted Rabiot here for 0 Millions as a new Raki type of a player.
Or, I wanted both Rabiot and Frenkie.
I really don't remember that I have said that I want Rabiot over Frenkie.
I did question Frenkie though when he was quiet agsinst German teams, though.

But, a nice trolling attempt.

ronniecro

except rabiot wouldn't come for 0m but 10 or 15 or whatever that witch asked for signing bonus

KingLeo10

A random stat: this guy still has more key passes this season than the best midfield in the universe.

If you want to troll, let's troll.
Imagine a level of creativity in our midfield when they are worse than Rabiot.

No trolling, just saying your golden boy is riding the Juve bench. Can you give me his numbers this season v Arthur/ FDJ's in ALL facets of being a midfielder. No picking and choosing the category in which he comes out numerically better.

LMAO, I just checked and this French joker has 0 goals (weren't you the one who cared about this for the Croatian Lampard Rakitic?) and 0 assists (his job as a midfielder) this season. No wonder you tried to just peddle off "key passes". You should be ashamed, man.

Last edited:

Nello

Rabiot for 0 millions sounds nice, but has never been a reality. Like Ronniecro already has mentioned, Rabbit and his mom wanted a significant signing bonus, a long contract and a quite big salary if I recall correctly.

Still doesn't change the fact that you probably wouldn't have done what was necessary to get Frenkie as we ended up paying a significant amount of money, which many Barcaforum members thought he was worth. Of course I can't know for certain how you would have acted, or how you were thinking, but going by posts, I don't think you would've jumped on a plane to offer 85 million for Frenkie. Maybe you really regarded Frenkie highly and only doubted him to oppose the Club de Amigos or whatever, but you didn't seem overly excited about the kid.

Have I been branded a troll already?

xXKonan

Dude is behind Emre Can and an Injured Khedira.

Like a guy who was excluded from their CL roster and a guy who suffered a knee injury let that sink in for a moment. Dude isn't even worth it on a free it looks like.

KingLeo10

Waiting for [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to argue that Sarri is unfairly leaving him out.

But isn't that the argument you use to justify Arthur's exclusions under EV? That managers know better. :crbust:

xXKonan

If he wants to leave I hope we don't go near him.

He offers nothing different to what we have and even his best attributes are inferior to what we already have. His best position is probably as a pivot but why play him there when you already have De Jong and even an aging Busi and Rakitic still have better attributes in that position.

as an 8? nothing really special either, Guys like FDJ, Vidal, Arthur and even Rakitic would provide more depending on the roles. The funny part was he was considered a good prospect but several factors pretty much doomed him which includes Diva and entourage BS.

Home of Barca Fans