Adrien Rabiot

Newcomer

Barca are a goldfish in a pool full of sharks

You got de Jong instead of Rabiot. Huge win.

The win of Juve is de Ligt.

Can be a good move for Rabiot if Juve straighten him. If not, his career will be a failure.

Bad for PSG to lose a player for free but it was time for him to go. No one could stand to see his face and name associated with PSG among the fans.

BBZ8800

It just shows how clueless he is.

He should have known about the C2 final between Ronaldo Barcelona and PSG.

He would have known from which team Barça bought Ronaldinho.

For the Cruijff lovers, they would have known he played 2 games for PSG because he liked the president of the club.

But hey, it is cool to talk shit.

Lol, I watched Psg in early 90s with Rai.
I know that they existed. They were always my favorite French club.

I have only said that Rabiot, sportwise, went to a bigger club.
Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve are a tier no1 of European clubs, both in the last 5 years and let's say in the last 30 years.
The only English club which I would rate as a tier No1 in the last 30 years is Man utd, but since they are very bad post-Ferguson, I can't put them in a tier no1 currently.

Psg, both in the last 5 years and in the last 30 years is miles behind Juve and other tier No1 clubs.

Juventus:
35 league titles
8 league titles

Champions league titles:
Juve 2
Psg: lol

Psg, number of league titles before 2013: 2

It just shows how clueless he is.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Donatello

Easily the most aggressive team right now. But will it lead to a CL title?

Who knows, Sarri is a great manager, knows his stuff well.

De ligt & Pelligrini are exciting prospects & are going to solidify defence, Rabiot despite his off field antics is a great player & brings a lot of experienCe for his age. Then they've Moise kean up front, who is definitely one of the best in his age group. Not to forget their team was already great last season bar midfield, they've now got Rabiot, maybe a midfileder or two and they are complete.

Then they have Ronaldo as an X factor to change tides.

They have everything needed to win CL this year.

Last edited:

malvolio

don't know why, but to me their midfield is still underwhelming. rabiot, ramsey, pjanic, bentancur, can - seems more like a collection of guys who promise a lot but ultimately fail to deliver. the only ones who might still turn good are rabiot and bentancur. the other three seem to have already have hit their ceiling.

Sorin

lmao at losing our shit because Juve signed freaking Rabiot. He's not even an upgrade on Pjanic which is his main spot in the team. Yeah, they'd have more depth but their top level will remain the same.

The only way they get over the top is by adding Pogba to that mid, otherwise it's a lateral move at best.

smh at people's meltdown over this move.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not really bothered about Rabiot specifically, but the way other clubs do smart business and have a clear plan for their teams. Barca just have a galactico policy and are very bad at getting value when buying/selling players.

not Juve being smart. They are simply opportunistic with the left overs from bigger or wealthier teams.

If barca simply matched the terms, 8/10 players including De Ligt and Rabiot will choose Barca.

De Ligt and Rabiot not priorities for Barca this window.

George_Costanza

[tw]1145649289894477825[/tw]

Gallo (journalist at the airport): "Ms. Rabiot did not want ANY media on the runway, she saw a camera outside and blocked everyone on the plane for 10 minutes." Paratici (Juve Sporting Director) had to call him to tell him it was Juve's cameraman "

I said: The staff there told him it was the # Juve camera, she refused to believe them. But as soon as Paratici telephoned, she apologized and went down immediately. She made a joke with the media and the airport staff, NOT WITH THE JUVE!

giphy.gif

Arizona Scott

not Juve being smart. They are simply opportunistic with the left overs from bigger or wealthier teams.

De Ligt and Rabiot not priorities for Barca this windowa si.

I agree, certainly more opp than smart.

Honestly I do not think Juv's midfield remotely hangs with 3 EPL clubs, 2 La Liga clubs, Bayern. I was just fine with Rabiot on a free as a rotation player, but the frees (Can, Ramsey, Rabiot) are not that sought after--not folks to think they can turn around or club or expect to lead a midfield. I think they will get run off the park by quite a few clubs. They will win Serie A comfortably and then get a rude awakening with pace and pressure a world away from what they are used to.

PSG has midfield issues particularly in depth, but their attack is so dangerous they can cause anyone problems, and they have some good defenders to. Just look at their two matches last year vs the champions league winner--Liverpool scraped out that group. I think they are more dangerous to a City or Liverpool than Juv is, my opinion and assuming a Neymar return with form of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Great workhorse.

[tw]1191124699406880768[/tw]

Le Journal du Dimanche report today that 24-year-old French midfielder Adrien Rabiot is considering his options after earning just 336 minutes of playing time in Juventus to date, during which he was sent off against Thiago Motta’s Genoa, spelling a rocky start to life under Maurizio Sarri.The newspaper claims that his mother and agent, Véronique Rabiot, “is ready to sound out other clubs.”

Home of Barca Fans