Adrien Rabiot

blaugrana1987

Should have gone with Jorghino and Artur, but noooo...lets buy fucking PSG reject. Club that cucked us, w ill be helped by us. Fucking board and fucking Abidal with his French bias.

blaugrana1987

All those guys cost more than 50 M€.

Chelsea asked 80 M€.
Same price for Thiago in Bayern.
Jorginho, i don't find him so good.
Pjanic it's a 60 M€ deal
Millinkovic Savic cost 60 M€
Gundogan maybe a 40 M€ deal ..
Fekir is possible but he is a 10, not an 8.

Other palyers are not in the market.

So Rabiot is good option, still young, i think Paris will let him go for 40 M€ because he only has 1 year left of contract.
Why is he not playing for French side? Why is 40m ok but 50m for Jorghino is not?

Joan

Thank you. They are there to know if PSG is willing to sell, so there is a long way to go. PSG do us another favour and keep him just like kept AD Maria.

Have a very strong argument we don't really want him: if you want a player, you leave Segura at home. Unless it's an Espanyol player, then send him away.

Joan

Should have gone with Jorghino and Artur, but noooo...lets buy fucking PSG reject. Club that cucked us, w ill be helped by us. Fucking board and fucking Abidal with his French bias.
He's not a PSG reject, if he ends up here, he in fact rejected them.

blaugrana1987

He's not a PSG reject, if he ends up here, he in fact rejected them.
Yea, they can sell him for more when he looks like he is rejecting them. Like complete opposite of what we had done with Gomez. But I just dont see what are his talents that would make him good buy for 40m. He is really, really, not what we need.

This is the same shit we tried to pull with ADM...We would have bought him for 60m if we could. Embarassing. No plan no nothing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Oh shit, Paris United. That means we are really interested. Don’t know what to think about that. Would want someone who is better and not a fucking douche, but there’s not many available right now.

blaugrana1987

Such a lack of planning from our board. Just buy someone from good club and call it a day. We need technically gifted, tempo controlling MF? Buy fucking Rabiot...

Home of Barca Fans