Adrien Rabiot

Arizona Scott

Normal negotiation stuff, seek all the best offers you can get. Just stay the course until the transfer window shuts. We have made an offer for him on a free, he can take it or not. I think it is a wise move for barca and player, but if he gets more somewhere else and wants to do that there are other fish. Not worried either way.

Sorin

Pretty sure he'll be used as DM frequently for us if he joins so will be interesting to see how he handles that.

That's the position that he'll have the most minutes at, it should be at least. Busquets is up there in age and he'll be phased out sooner or later.

For the CM we have Arthur who is already as good as Rabiot with half a season with us. Suffice to say that he'll end up much better if he progresses as he should.

He doesn't have much creativity to speak of so the more advanced CM position is out of the question.

DM or ride the bench and be a depth level squad player on 10m/year. I'm sure he'll be thrilled in this position knowing how much he fancies himself.

That's not even counting other acquisitions or our youth such as Alena and hopefully Puig in the future.

Newcomer

[tw]1087368150562279425[/tw]

[tw]1087365403842621440[/tw]

Hahaha !

His mother and agent said they were fighting for his freedom and not a matter of money. PSG has already told them they can leave right now and even contacted clubs for their exit. Still, they are here and aren't ready to leave soon because they want that signing on bonus (understandable, this is too much money to miss out).

And now, they are crying, hahaha. Quit the act bitch !

Guy went from fan favorite thanks to his academy player status to a paria. Very sad legacy he will leave here.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1087380290446770176[/tw]

giphy.gif

This guy has got an entire sovereign state by the balls.

Newcomer

[tw]1087380290446770176[/tw]

giphy.gif

This guy has got an entire sovereign state by the balls.
In fact, the exact same thing happen with Ben Arfa last year.
I bet the club decided to do that to troll him a bit before allowing him again in first team playing (like ben arfa).

Still, he will not get anywhere the bench, let alone the field.

Home of Barca Fans