Adrien Rabiot

Newcomer

What is so funny ?

FFP is a reality and PSG is always respecting it.

Only problem is UEFA keeps moving posts. First, they said "this contract is worth 100 M€", then the year after "it is worth 58 M€", then they want again to decrease it to 30 M€.
However, PSG bought Neymar and Mbappé with the 100 M€ budget that was allowed and agreed by UEFA before the retrospective devaluation. Means you are starting with - 60 M€ each year.
With 60 M€, you can almost make de Jong + de Light transfer ( 15 M/year with a 5 years contract for 75 M transfer fee + 20 M gross salary for each one of them).

I know you dont like PSG under QSI but they are sticking to the rules so far, reason why they have not been punished despite UEFA changing unliterally the value of contracts they had themselves chose.

This winter, PSG has reportedly 30 M€ to spend. So yeah, very far from Napoli valuation of the player.

George_Costanza

What Sarri will do with a cry baby lazyhorse? Rabiot is the antithesis of Cruyff's elegant, technical players.

Bull shit. Rabiot mom's is so resourceful with the French media that she is spreading rumors.

Sorin

Let's see who matches or surpasses our offer of 10m a year + bonuses. I think that neither Bayern or Chelsea will give him that kind of money. Couldn't even see RM or Manchester United give him that much so yeah.

FinBarcelonafan

Let's see who matches or surpasses our offer of 10m a year + bonuses. I think that neither Bayern or Chelsea will give him that kind of money. Couldn't even see RM or Manchester United give him that much so yeah.

ManU would give him. Remember Sanchez.

ronniecro

he will end up here,we are the only idiots who will offer him that money

khaled_a_d

Didn't PSG made the biggest offer financially anyway? I think while money is important for him it isn't the only deciding factor. Kid is ambitious

Sorin

ManU would give him. Remember Sanchez.

Precisely because of that they wouldn't give another player that much money. They already have Sanchez and Pogba on hefty wages and they need reinforcements in defense. They don't have space for another astronomic wage in a position where they are covered. They are also negotiating with De Gea and Martial for renewals. Just imagine, here comes squad player Rabiot pocketing 10m/year. De Gea will ask for 15m/year.

At this moment they are not even interested so it's more of a hypothetical case.

he will end up here,we are the only idiots who will offer him that money

Of course. Who is the most fucked up team wage wise? Barcelona. Who are the idiots fucking up even more with unnecessary renewals and salary increases? Still Barcelona. We tick all the "how not to do" boxes.

Givenchy

it speaks volumes when even a club with PSGs money don't want to pay the wages hes asking for.. this fuckboi has one of the biggest clubs in Europe interested and he still wants more money. fuck his sign on fee, leave him clubless

Arizona Scott

I don't think it just about wages, or he would have been with PSG. They trashed him publicly.

He will get the 10mil a season from someone, I'd rather be Barca getting him on a free and with him motivated to prove France and PSG as fools.

The major reason Barca pays high wages because they have the most valuable and talented squad in the world. Run your club like Spurs and you can be outstanding if you keep making the screwed moves but never great. In today's world you better spend (fees and wages) like Barca, PSG, Manchester clubs, Real, Bayern. Big wages don't assure you of performance (United, Arsenal, Chelsea) but without it you are not going to be Europe elite. BTW Liverpool and Juve are just out of this group but top 10.

Home of Barca Fans