TStg

--Piqué--Umtiti--
S.R--------------Alba
--------Sergio--------
--Gomes------Iniesta-
----------MSN---------

Midfield is the key.

raskolnikov

I have a feeling we will get eliminated at round of 16 after a long time. A draw would be great.
Thats true, many teams are capable of eliminating us. Psg, City, Bayern, Real, Juve, Sevilla, Atletico, Dortmund, Napoli, Monaco. Some more than others but same goes for Bayern and Real. Obligatory semi final is no longer as easy. Still favour us to go trough but it wont be easy.

MIXA

Unai Emery has invited all his players to a massive party tomorrow night. The venue is Barcelona's right flank :smile160:

Mido

Paris are very eager to face Barcelona. We should be very careful. Now that Iniesta and Busquets are back, I really hope we'll confiscate the ball as much as possible and make them pay for their mistakes. I don't think they would sit back

Verratti : " Without Xavi, a lot of things have changed"

interview in French here : http://www.culturepsg.com/news/club/verratti-emery-aime-beaucoup-les-joueurs/14103

It seems like they will press us high. This could be tough at the beginning

MagIX

It seems like they will press us high. This could be tough at the beginning

I do not know why they shoudn't press us high; it would be really stupid do not use this tactics (ATM lost the 1/2 final copa vs us only because of 45min using a wrong tactics)
With this tactics we always have big problem, without distinction if we play vs big or not big team.

Home of Barca Fans