CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Champions League Round of 16, Game 1

Tuesday, February 14, 8:45 PM

champions-league-badge-preview-psg-barcelona_3290122.jpg

Squad: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Masip, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr,
Rafinha, Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Mathieu, Aleña and Nili.

Referee: Szymon Marciniak (POL)

41020698.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Cavani will be a pain in the ass on this form. Best striker in Europe this season. We really need Umtiti for this one. Messi needs to have a GOAT game too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho could have rested one of MSN after 6-0 but we should be fresh nontheless with recent rotations.

Busquets and Iniesta returned just in time to gain match fitness so I expect us to get a good result in Paris.

serghei

Two questions for me. Gomes or Rakitic for the RCM spot, and Mascherano or Roberto for the RB spot.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Cavani will be a pain in the ass on this form. Best striker in Europe this season. We really need Umtiti for this one. Messi needs to have a GOAT game too.

Yep, we were laughing from his misses, but now I am afraid he'll cause us problems, especially with Roberto as RB.

Messi983

I thought he'll make it in time. If he can't make it, then it's only Gomes or Rakitic, the rest of the team picks itself for me.

Considering that Lucho subed off Gomes and let Raki play for 90 minutes today I think his plan is to start Gomes.

serghei

Considering that Lucho subed off Gomes and let Raki play for 90 minutes today I think his plan is to start Gomes.

Could be. Maybe he intends to make one of them give all until min 60 or so, so one change will autimatically be Gomes for Rakitic or viceversa around the hour mark, when the player starts to get tired.

Messi983

I think it's more likely he plans to play Iniesta for around 60-70 minutes as he's probably not ready for full game yet so whoever of those two won't start will probably replace don Andres. And Gomes is probably more physically fit to play 90 minutes than Rakitić.

Mido

Barca should go full force on them eventhough it's an away game

TStg

--Piqué--Mathieu--
S.R--------------Alba
--------Sergio--------
--Gomes------Iniesta-
----------MSN----------

I'd prefer a well rested Mathieu than Umtiti playing with a handicap.

Home of Barca Fans