CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

Asylum15

Unai Emery has invited all his players to a massive party tomorrow night. The venue is Barcelona's right flank :smile160:

Yep. Anytime I've ever had doubts about this team in the CL, we've managed to scrap through, luckily or through sheer quality, but our right flank is now an alarming problem, and we're only facing higher and higher quality sides as we progress through the CL. Unai will absolutely be looking to exploit us there, so lets hope Enrique has some plan.

But again, tactics, tactics, tactics.

We have Messi. :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
PSG looks worse than last seasons and I bet half of their fans regret replacing Blanc with Emery now.

Win is, perhaps, too much to ask though. Considering our poor performances this season I'll take a draw and then finish them off at Camp Nou.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A goalless draw would be a bad result, but I'd take a 2-2 result, although hope we win.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's smash them out of Parc des Princes then.

I love the stadium name btw. Very fairytale-ish :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Paris are very eager to face Barcelona. We should be very careful. Now that Iniesta and Busquets are back, I really hope we'll confiscate the ball as much as possible and make them pay for their mistakes. I don't think they would sit back

Verratti : " Without Xavi, a lot of things have changed"

interview in French here : http://www.culturepsg.com/news/club/verratti-emery-aime-beaucoup-les-joueurs/14103

It seems like they will press us high. This could be tough at the beginning

Luis Enrique's answer to pressing is pretty much nothing but waiting for them to wear themselves out in the 2nd half. The 1st half will be particularly difficult for us.

1:1 would be a good result.

By the way Verratti is playing, right?

Ahmedd

Luis Enrique's answer to pressing is pretty much nothing but waiting for them to wear themselves out in the 2nd half. The 1st half will be particularly difficult for us.

1:1 would be a good result.

By the way Verratti is playing, right?

Yes, Verratti Matuidi and probably Rabiot. Motta is out.

TrueCule

Great news with T.Silva being out for the match. I'm sure we're going to score at least one goal tommorrow. Visca el Barca!

Home of Barca Fans