Staff member
Barca should go full force on them eventhough it's an away game

TStg

--Piqué--Mathieu--
S.R--------------Alba
--------Sergio--------
--Gomes------Iniesta-
----------MSN----------

I'd prefer a well rested Mathieu than Umtiti playing with a handicap.

article-2709557-2018BAE000000578-219_634x422.jpg

barcanuck

Shit we are really banged up after playing a dozen Basque teams and Atletico. Masche out, Rafinha out and Umtiti doubtful. Not to mention poor Vidal.

ManusXavi

Busquets will be feeling some pressure to perform well to help the Barca backline. The midfielder needs to not alter anything from his game All he needs to do is play his part to help his team win on the paddock where Barcelona can win > midfield possession.
That is why I feel Rakitic is a better man to start than Gomes.

raskolnikov

Is psg better now than when we faced them in recent years? As always in a cl match up where we play away first im hoping for atleast a draw with goals.

TrueCule

^dakt, they're average. Cavani's been in form recently, but also note that he's capable of missing even the easiest of chances in matches when it matters the most. They are very dangerous from the counter attack because they have some fast wingers like Lucas and Di Maria, so our defence will need to be very careful. I think that we're stronger in the midfield and thus we should have more control over the possession. If our trio MSN will be in a good form, we will overrun them just like 2 seasons ago when Suarez nutmeged D.Luiz (it's a pity that he's not playing for PSG anymore though).
Overall I'm not that afraid of the PSG and I'm feeling optimistic about this tie. They've been our good customer in the past few years and I believe that it will stay that way. A win in Paris would be ideal, but I would also be very content with a draw with goals. A loss with 1 goal difference but with our away goal (e.g. 1:2, 2:3, etc.) wouldn't be that dramatic aswell.

BarcaOG

Banned
I feel good about this one. Cautious optimism. I've seen Paris play a few times this season and, other than Cavani's impressive goal tally, they're not that good.

Home of Barca Fans