CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

Neymessi

Shit i got confused with the aggregate score :lol:

They still managed to have a lot of chances.
The point is this is football. Anything can happen. We have to go all out.

Specially when it is our home and we are Barca of all clubs.

LeeRomeno

Lol Bayern scored 3 goals, not 5, and their last 2 were completely worthless as the tie was dead and buried at 2-1 for barça.

David Luiz is a Chelsea player :rolleyes:

We can discuss this further once barça is out. I'd counter, though, by "why live in constant arrogant delusion ?" No team has ever come close to achieving such a remontada. Ever. Anywhere.

You just completely ignore my point. The fact that something has not happened before DOES NOT MEAN it will never happen in the future. Leicester may never win Premier League again, but it did once. No team may ever come back from 4-0, except for Barca this season.
Is it likely ? Not at all. Should a supporter of the team hope it does. FCKING YES. Oh and once again that "told you so". Man, there are so many more important things in life than trying to be a smart ass.
But sure, if it makes you better you can all go glooming all over the forum, thats what a real fan does nowadays anyways.
As for arrogant delusion? So wishing your team wins and all the best is suddenly arrogant delusion. Nice going...

F

FlaFCB

You just completely ignore my point. The fact that something has not happened before DOES NOT MEAN it will never happen in the future. Leicester may never win Premier League again, but it did once. No team may ever come back from 4-0, except for Barca this season.
Is it likely ? Not at all. Should a supporter of the team hope it does. FCKING YES. Oh and once again that "told you so". Man, there are so many more important things in life than trying to be a smart ass.
But sure, if it makes you better you can all go glooming all over the forum, thats what a real fan does nowadays anyways.
As for arrogant delusion? So wishing your team wins and all the best is suddenly arrogant delusion. Nice going...

You do that all the time, haha. Your previous post did that, for instance. Any fan hopes Barça can come back. Being objective while discussing has nothing to do with that, though.

Yea, it's funny. Telling people off for not expecting a miracle. So down to earth.

Shit i got confused with the aggregate score :lol:

They still managed to have a lot of chances.
The point is this is football. Anything can happen. We have to go all out.

Specially when it is our home and we are Barca of all clubs.

The point is "anything" doesn't happen in football. The example you used is proof of that. Bayern didn't come remotely close to bridging a 3-0 gap.
This is 4-0. Saying stuff like "barca is a hundred times better" doesn't change the equation, mostly because it's not true.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

You do that all the time, haha. Your previous post did that, for instance. Any fan hopes Barça can come back. Being objective while discussing has nothing to do with that, though.

Maybe you misunderstood me. By being a smart ass I meant to predict for the worse just to have that "I told you so" moment. Claiming for someone to survive a jump from international space station without a suit impossible is objective. Claiming it is very unlikely for Barca to win this tie is objective. Claiming Barca to win a game 4-0 or better to be impossible is not objective.

Yea, it's funny. Telling people off for not expecting a miracle. So down to earth.

The point is "anything" doesn't happen in football. The example you used is proof of that. Bayern didn't come remotely close to bridging a 3-0 gap.
This is 4-0. Saying stuff like "barca is a hundred times better" doesn't change the equation, mostly because it's not true.

Yea really funny. You must be one of those people who leaves home and says goodbye to family like it is the last time you see them. Always be prepared for worst right.

Yea really funny. You must be one of those people who leaves home and says goodbye to family like it is the last time you see them. Always be prepared for worst right.

Come on now, don't ridicule yourself further.
By being a smart ass I meant to predict for the worse

The worst would be a PSG victory at Camp Nou, no ? Where did I say that ? Nowhere. Did I predict a draw either ? Nope. All those issues are in your head, I'm afraid. --->
3-0 atl bar
:tata:

You're right about family, hilariously.

Last edited:

Chomutov

It won´t happen. If I´m not wrong PSG have always scored at Camp Nou over the last few years. It will happen again. But I can see us scoring 1 or 2 before conceding one. From that moment on all intensity and sharpness will drop to zero. Still I admire people who still believe in this team. Not a bad attitude in general. Keep going. Prove all of us non believers wrong! Would be great!

F

FlaFCB

Maybe you misunderstood me. By being a smart ass I meant to predict for the worse just to have that "I told you so" moment. Claiming for someone to survive a jump from international space station without a suit impossible is objective. Claiming it is very unlikely for Barca to win this tie is objective. Claiming Barca to win a game 4-0 or better to be impossible is not objective.

Now you're arguing semantics, to try and be "right". Same thing you're supposedly criticizing... so, yeah.

There's nothing wrong in saying it's impossible, as something one don't see happening with the way we've been playing. The psg tie was not an one-off, we've been bad for a good while. Hoping for a world class performance from a team that had none this season isn't objective either.

LeeRomeno

Come on now, don't ridicule yourself further.

The worst would be a PSG victory at Camp Nou, no ? Where did I say that ? Nowhere. Did I predict a draw either ? Nope. All those issues are in your head, I'm afraid. ---> :tata:

You're right about family, hilariously.

What do predictions have to do with anything? Most probably I will also predict Barca to lose second round to PSG. Does not change the fact that Barca advancing is not impossible.
Oh btw you were just the last "impossible" person before I felt time was right for it and I quoted you. My argument is not directly at you, but towards everyone who use the same tone.

Now you're arguing semantics, to try and be "right". Same thing you're supposedly criticizing... so, yeah.

There's nothing wrong in saying it's impossible, as something one don't see happening with the way we've been playing. The psg tie was not an one-off, we've been bad for a good while. Hoping for a world class performance from a team that had none this season isn't objective either.

Wait what? So it is totally fine to exaggerate and use words that mean other things. Well okey dokey.

F

FlaFCB

What do predictions have to do with anything? Most probably I will also predict Barca to lose second round to PSG. Does not change the fact that Barca advancing is not impossible.
Oh btw you were just the last "impossible" person before I felt time was right for it and I quoted you. My argument is not directly at you, but towards everyone who use the same tone.

Wait what? So it is totally fine to exaggerate and use words that mean other things. Well okey dokey.

Of course it is. You want to determinate how people express themselves now? That's a good one :lol:

Football is about passion. It's not an objective sport where everyone should behave as robots.

I never said it was impossible. I said that the remontada vs Milan was so much more likely, and that I wouldn't bet on barca with this kind of result even if we were facing Getafe. I'm fine with you slamming others thru me, i do it too, but where did I say this was impossible ? You say I and others "predict the worst", gleefully hinting that we wish for the worst to happen just to be vindicated. Back that up or you'll be mocked...

LeeRomeno

Of course it is. You want to determinate how people express themselves now? That's a good one :lol:

Football is about passion. It's not an objective sport where everyone should behave as robots.

Exactly and passion as such is a beautiful thing if it focuses on the positive, but being passionately passive is just depressing for everyone around.

F

FlaFCB

Exactly and passion as such is a beautiful thing if it focuses on the positive, but being passionately passive is just depressing for everyone around.

That's your take. To me any kind is valid. As I said, people aren't robots, supposed to follow a rule when expressing themselves. To repeatedly criticize people for venting is also annoying, don't you think? I know I do.

Home of Barca Fans