CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

gazza

Cannot understand why Rakitic did not start,we were getting totally outplayed in midfield.Like a lot of members tonight have text we were a shambles.
Certainly i want to see a change of manager asap and i would not mind Koeman seems he would like the job.

Devils

We wont start Rakitic because Lucho manages based on favouritism rather than rationale.

For example Gomes and Roberto can play like utter crap week in an week out but will always have a starting place. Meanwhile, guys like Rakitic (who had a fantastic performance this past week and is an experienced CL player), Vidal who after being frozen out of the squad for a year Lucho quoted as 'proved his manager wrong' and the entirety of La Masia get treated unfairly for no reason.

Altomonte

yes, a significant difference in distance covered. You cannot expect to win when the other team covers 10% more distance. We can defeat a weak team by running less, but need to work as hard as the opponent when we meet a top team.
We have an excuse - we played Atletico on Wednesday and Alavés on Saturday, but the Coach has to decide about priorities. I would think that CL is a priority.
Neymar did not play the Atletico game and was the strongest player today. We led 6:0 against Alavés but Luis Enrique still left Messi and Suarez on the field, despite the upcoming PSG match. That's poor planning.

Devils

Looking at social media the outrage is enormous and it very much looks like Lucho and Gomes are the outlets of it.

I feel like Gomes is going to get the Cesc Fabregas treatment from Barca fans. I don't like to see our players booed by fans, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

weloveyuner

That was a horrendous performance. We looked like fish out of water. PSG spent the whole game running right by us. With the recent lackluster performances, I am wondering if time is running out on Enrique. He might have won it all 3 seasons ago, but he looks lost on the sideline.

Question17

It has to be quite the feat to be a treble winning coach and most likely not welcome at the club 3 years later, this entire season's failure can be traced to his horrendous coaching decisions.

I thought the BPL was the only top league with coaches for life.

beogatts

not trying to be negative.. but forget CL + La Liga trophy.
i think u no lucho neva make a big comeback .. 4-0 at camp nou can be possible but with this form of PSG..nah...
La liga still below RM even tho RM still got 2 games behind.

i can only feel positive for the CDR Final.

#LuchoOut

Slickz

What's really incredible by our tonight performance is how the parisian team is young ...

Kimpembe : 21
Marquinhos : 22
Kurzawa : 24
Meunier : 25
Verratti : 24
Rabiot : 21
Matuidi : 29
Di Maria : 29 (tonight)
Draxler : 23
Cavani : 30 (tonight)

And we have Nkunku (19) played also, Lo Celso (20), Guedes (20), Areola (22), Lucas (24) and others talented players in the academy

Can't seem to like this post but good point. So much young talent. You also forgot to mention Aurier who is up there with the top RB in Europe and is only just turned 24. Another young talent and I thought he would start. Meunier was brilliant tonight though.

Neymessi

There is no way I can dream of a 1% chance of a comeback. Unai emery is a knockout king and has given us countless problems with sevilla and this a much better PSG.

Home of Barca Fans