CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

Hardy

This team desperately needs fresh legs, new blood, i can't see anymore al these fucking statues. 120 mil spent to see this shit, i can' believe :lol:

MIXA

We are really struggling here, as expected. Just need to find a way to score the one crucial away goal and not concede obviously. As crap as this team has become, we can still win the second half 1-0. Keep cool heads.

TrueCule

Our players need to step up in the second half, we need that away goal urgently. I would be pleased with a 2:1 defeat, we can turn this around at the CN. We need that away goal though.

raskolnikov

Maybe if we get Rakitic in midfield we can get our shit together and get an away goal. But like already said, if we get by psg at this point somehow we will get a bayer type defeat the next round. Best thing to do is plan smart for next season with a competent coach, quality rb and if possible verrati in midfield. The guy is everywhere like Modric, like Xavi ( whom I am missing greatly atm) used to.

Altomonte

our only excuse is that we played Atletico mid-week, then Alavés on Saturday, while PSG were playing on Friday and then prepared for their home game. Lucho's insistence of always playing MSN 90 minutes may backfire today - unless Messi decides to wake up.

Slickz

Roberto is such a weak link, it is unbelievable. Rakitic for Gomes. Busquets been poor as well and not offered any protection and get anyone on at RB for Roberto. Draxler is destroying him.

ElPistolero

thank god we have ter stegen unless.... he and neymar played well but we need all players on their top level... looks like high pressing is the key to success when you are playing aginst Barca these days... Really hoping that the game impreves in the second half although 2-1 would a good result for the second game at Camp Nou.... VAMOS BARCA

Serbian

Enrique needs to get sacked ASAP. We lost our identity, 50/50 possesion no energy we dont create crap, Gomes out raketic in, that should have happen at begining

Home of Barca Fans