Marcelo Brozovic

dakt

Club: Inter Milan
Date of birth: November 16, 1992 (age 24)
Place of birth: Zagreb, Croatia
Height: 1.81 m
Position: Midfield

The dude:
marcelo-brozovic.jpg

Don't be deceived by his dull/stupid face...he's actually a really good and talented midfielder. Was watching him play lately and I must say the boy has the brains and talent to play midfield position.
The only think that bothers me is that he seems unreliable in psychological sense....yeah and that dull face too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He made big progress since his Dinamo days.
We used to cal him "twig". I guess he's still like a skeletor but I am pleasantly surprised with him.

dakt

Fan? No. I just think he's good. How good? Better than some of our current options in the midfield.

Ahmedd

[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] He seems talented. I've seen him do some interceptions, can he play as a DM ?

BBZ8800

can he play as a DM ?

He can plays at all midfield positions Dm, Cm and a hybrid winger in 451 in NT team.

He can run like crazy without getting tired, he is a fighter and he can score.
But, in Croatian NT team, Modric and Rakitic look like gods with their playmaking abilities. And Brozovic is just a worker who can't create too much.

Rakitic seems like a way better creator/technical player than Brozovic but Rakitic struggles in creating at Barca.
If Rakitic struggles here in creation, I am not too sure that Brozovic would be good enough.

But he does have a lot of other talents, that's true.

dakt

Not sure why but Inter forum is not really favoring him that much?
This summer he was on the verge to land in Chelsea.

If I weren't doubting his "mental issues", I would snatch this guy as soon as possible.

BBZ8800

Does he really struggle or is his role that doesn't "allow" him to create? I still think he's a lot more creative player that he can show in our system.

He is more creative than what we usually see from him.
But his level of creation is far from Barca's level.
Imo, even Arda and Rafinha are way better than him in creation (he is better in defending, workrate etc).

We can't blame a system and Lucho now for everything.
On some days Rakitic has huge problems with controlling the ball, playing passes, playing in tight spaces.
That has nothing to do with a system.

It is not fair to compare players with Xavi, but put Xavi in any Barca's or NT system, and he will never have problems with controlling the ball...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Brozović is better than Arda and Rafinha imo.
Would be more useful in Lucho's system too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He will be a perfect match for Simeone's Atletico. Can play DM, CM, inverted winger, runs 90 mins, shoots, tackles, dribbles - basically everything Simeone is asking from his midfielders.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He will be a perfect match for Simeone's Atletico. Can play DM, CM, inverted winger, runs 90 mins, shoots, tackles, dribbles - basically everything Simeone is asking from his midfielders.

You mean he would be?

Didn't hear Atlético got him.

Home of Barca Fans