Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My club is RM, but no, there is no hope of ever getting him now, QSG will throw all the money in the world at him during contract negotiations.
Also, since they have unlimited money, bids on their players doesnt matter, they can turn down a 300 mill bid or whatever no problem.

Never say never. We are two of the biggest clubs in the world (if not the two biggest), we always have a chance. He was a CR7 fan (not a RM fan though, it was reported) so you guys might have a slight edge. Also you might have a slight edge that you appear to have better relations with PSG than we do. I am hoping that what Lutec FC said was true that Perez played a key role in demanding UEFA to launch an investigation against PSG so they feel bitter about you guys.

George_Costanza

The hype is too much. Very good player but I think he will only show his best after 3-4 seasons.

Agreed, he had a very good team around him. The kid is talented but this WC is the weakest in terms of quality, so I won't take it as he is the next Messi or CR7 yet. Besides he is playing for a weak league, Andre Gomes will look good in farmers league.

He will leave PSG in 2-3 years time given that he won't renew his contract every year like his mercenary colleagues

Mrgandalf

Curious member
But I'm happy with this hype. This kid is not even close to Messi's talent, and this hype will land him. Messi was the most scary talent and continued.

Devils

His hype is insane because he is probably the biggest talent to emerge in this new internet social media era where literally everyone gets to voice their input on a media platform.

If you someone performing like this in this new tech era, the media servers would crash due to the hype:

[youtube]UaeZpyMOZEU[/youtube]

No offense to that French kid, but he doesn't come close to this.

KingLeo10

not sure people remember but rooney at 19-20 was close to mbappe's level. :lol: he ended up a great for united but nowhere in the top 25-50 all time. so it's not that easy to have a colossal career like Messi or CR7. or pele, cruyff, beckenbauer, distefano in the past.

Yannik

From what I heard he was a bit frustrating for PSG last season though, especially in the 2nd half of it. He is a phenomenal talent, but can be quite selfish at times, and will not perform in every system. It's gonna be interesting to see how he's gonna evolve under Tuchel.

barcanuck

From what I heard he was a bit frustrating for PSG last season though, especially in the 2nd half of it. He is a phenomenal talent, but can be quite selfish at times, and will not perform in every system. It's gonna be interesting to see how he's gonna evolve under Tuchel.

Interesting, this may need some ironing.

michelco

Well, Unai 'mentalidad ganadora' Emery kept playing him on the right in the front trio. Same as Deschamps. I think most would argue that he'd perform better in the center. Henry started out wide too early in his career too so there's still time for the kid

Total-Football

i like mbappe a lot but i stand convinced that end of season tournaments reflect very little the true level of a player.. just comparing the physicality between champions league games and world cup games (got bored and compared covered distances) showed me a very very significant superiority of the former (im talking about 10 km per team difference). many many players played immense summer tournaments but got exposed in the real deal.. not because of a dip, on the contrary, it`s because freshness was no longer a factor. on top of my head i have hadji diouf and salif diao who knocked out prime zidane out of the world cup just to flop badly with liverpool. milosovic flopping after being one of the top scorers euro2000. dumass rojo after a solid 2014 world cup.. i would also throw arshavin there he didnt do bad in arsenal but the euros he played -again- gave a distorted idea about his true heights. then you have Rustos who played like cassillas for one summer 2002 before going right back to where he belonged.hell you might even throw the likes of fabiano and james rodriguez there.

Home of Barca Fans