Kylian Mbappé

Havesaks

this kid scares me... i will gasp and shake my head in fear if he signs for real..

We have to make an effort to get him, thats for sure. Before I feared him signing with Real, but with transfers we have made last couple of seasons, we can still be best in league even if we dont get him:
ter stegen, de jong, umtiti, lenglet, de ligt, semedo/roberto-combi, arthur, alena, dembele. Thats quiet a lot of talent and a nice core for the future. As things are now, we dont have to fear mbappe in real.

Devils

Yeah scary player, we have to be sure to sign Chris Smalling to balance things out once Mbumpe signs for Real.

BarçaBarça

this kid scares me... i will gasp and shake my head in fear if he signs for real..

No shit, he is the worlds biggest talent and world class. All the cocky comments aside, I prefer that he stays in PSG until his contract runs out.
If we have won some CL's during that time, maybe we can lure him to us instead of continuing on the dark side at Real.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read that he was a Real Madrid fan even before Ronaldo joined them. Any truth to it?

From what his old room looked like, it is all Ronaldo.

DFprl2WXcAEyxr2.jpg

El Barcelona

I don't care anymore if we can sign him in the future. I really liked him when he first emerged at Monaco. Now he seems to be transformed in a arrogance little bitch, perfect fit for Real Madrid!

FC B

It seems to me from al the rumours he is a rm fan so, for me there is very little hope he'll eventually end up in Barcelona, I just hope at least he won't go to rm in a few years time which I fear he will.

Newcomer

I don't care anymore if we can sign him in the future. I really liked him when he first emerged at Monaco. Now he seems to be transformed in a arrogance little bitch, perfect fit for Real Madrid!

When i see the comments here about how disgusting his theatrics are, i wonder how you can still support Barça when you have a player like Suarez. I mean, stop the double standard.

Regarding his arrogance, he was always like that, it is just that you didn't know it yet. He only played 6 months at Monaco.
I really see him with the cocky mentality of a Cristiano Ronaldo but he needs to work hard to back it up like the portuguese. I kinda like the fact he is ambitious and that he thinks he can achieve anything.
I have no problem over the fact he took the penalty either. It would have been a nice gesture from him to give it to Di Maria but he never gets to take them when Neymar and Cavani are playing. It is understandable that he jumps on that rare opportunity.

However, he is developping a bad habit of yelling after his teammates to show his frustration when they aren't doing what HE wants them to do. That even when they are actually doing what was the best thing possible from their situation and i find that very annoying. He is not there yet and should work more and be "almost perfect" or carry the team in big games to be allowed to have that attitude.

Joan

When i see the comments here about how disgusting his theatrics are, i wonder how you can still support Barça when you have a player like Suarez. I mean, stop the double standard.
What does it have to do with Suarez? Is he acting like a selfish prick to his teammates? No double standards there, man. Worth saying: I didn't criticize Mbappe for what he did. Who cares...

Newcomer

Disgusting.

I'm reply ing to posts like that.

Suarez has throughout his career dived on a lot of occasion but i doubt he is "broken" or "disgusting" for Barca fans like stated by Devils or Alik.

Also, taking the penalty is not a problem. It was his duty due to Neymar and Cavani injuries. I don't see how it is being shitty to his teammates. He could be nice by giving it which he’s chosen not to. I totally understand him since he is a "striker" that dont take any free kick or penalty. When he has the chance, any striker would do the same.

Joan

I'm reply ing to posts like that.

Suarez has throughout his career dived on a lot of occasion but i doubt he is "broken" or "disgusting" for Barca fans like stated by Devils or Alik.

Also, taking the penalty is not a problem. It was his duty due to Neymar and Cavani injuries. I don't see how it is being shitty to his teammates. He could be nice by giving it which he’s chosen not to. I totally understand him since he is a "striker" that dont take any free kick or penalty. When he has the chance, any striker would do the same.
Ok, but what does diving have to do with this? Mbappe refused to let a teammate score his third, acted like a selfish prick, hence certain users labeled it disgusting. Justified or not. Double standards would mean they praised Suarez for doing the same. But they didn't. For at least one reason. Suarez ain't like that.

Not a problem, maybe. He wasn't obliged to give it to Di Maria. Didn't deserve no card/ban/fine, but the same could be said about celebrating teammates' goals. Those petty acts make a team. If you care only about your tally, you'll be called a prick. Nothing wrong with that. Not to mention that it usually hurts the club...

Last edited:

Newcomer

https://streamable.com/rkkay

The state of this clown. United broke this fool.

Look Joan.

Those are comments from this action.

Also again, the penalty is a non issue lol.

Imagine Dembélé that is never going to shot a penalty kick. Let's say he is 3rd in line after Messi and Suarez. Rakitic scores a brace. Would you think Dembélé is shitty because he wants to take the penalty while it is his duty this game ?

Gari

It remains to lay out the same with Suarez. I remember how he remembered that it was necessary to nullify the yellow ones and tried to get it, it was funny.

Home of Barca Fans