Kylian Mbappé

dillinja

Not sure why Monaco think they can charge so much given he has what only another year on his deal?

Because there are teams willing to pay that price, that's how the market works. And he has 2 years left on his contract, which is why Monaco is so eager to sell him this summer.

If Suarez continues to play like shit and PSG don't get Mbappe, we should try to get him next season when he has a year left on his contract. He's a Madrid fan but Isco and Modric were Barca fans...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Suarez continues to play like shit and PSG don't get Mbappe, we should try to get him next season when he has a year left on his contract. He's a Madrid fan but Isco and Modric were Barca fans...

Even if PSG and RM and City managed to slip him by, which I think the chances of happening are zero, we will have no money next summer to buy him.

He and us were never meant to be.

Julien

Mbappe to PSG is deal done according to Le Journal du Dimanche, which is a good source for PSG infos.

Figures of 150-180m are floating around.

+ 1 player (Guedes) if it is 150m.

Guedes was bought 30m, so a value 180m.

402m spent on two players Oo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:papaperez:

mbappern.jpg

Lutece FC

They are not agree on which player Paris S.G. will offer. Paris can't pay 180 M€ because of FFP. Monaco asks for Draxler or Pastore. Paris is ok for Lucas or Guedes.

Personally i think it would be shameful to sell Draxler or Pastore, two diamonds. Pastore is always injured, but he is the romantic player of the team, he was the first one of the project with Matuidi (now playing for Juve.) He is a symbol. Draxler is a crack, best player of the last confederation cup. I won't understand if they sell him for another future crack, yes but comon 150 M€ + Draxler ... Monaco will rob Paris S.G. if they do it.

Mbappé is a sure bet for the future.

Home of Barca Fans