Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we do things right I don't see any reason why we can't snatch Mbappe away from Real Madrid's grip. Nothing is certain. Only death and taxes.

Givenchy

It'd be foolish to write off PL clubs aswell. in 4-5 years when he could be on the move, who knows how much financial power the EPL will have over other league. if the transfer bubble continues and Mbappe keeps improving, he'll probably be the first half-a-billion £ player :lol:

Jair Ventura

The scope of most people's vision is limited to yesterday. Some can see today, but few can see tomorrow.

Kylian Mbappé is going to be the king of Paris, a national treasure for the French people, and the biggest player in football next to Neymar after Messi and Ronaldo fade. In the next three years, so long as his career isn't derailed by injuries, he is going to win the champions league, the Ballon D'or, or both. He will become an international phenomena that changes the landscape of football as Ronaldinho and Messi did more than a decade ago.

Many of you will read this post and laugh. You will bash PSG and Ligue 1, argue that him leaving is inevitable. But watch and see.

Morten

The scope of most people's vision is limited to yesterday. Some can see today, but few can see tomorrow.

Kylian Mbappé is going to be the king of Paris, a national treasure for the French people, and the biggest player in football next to Neymar after Messi and Ronaldo fade. In the next three years, so long as his career isn't derailed by injuries, he is going to win the champions league, the Ballon D'or, or both. He will become an international phenomena that changes the landscape of football as Ronaldinho and Messi did more than a decade ago.

Many of you will read this post and laugh. You will bash PSG and Ligue 1, argue that him leaving is inevitable. But watch and see.

You are really pretending that Mbappe was some kind of hidden gem that only QSG discovered or something? Lmao, go away.

Morten

He will go to RM. I am 100% sure. He is a Cristiano fanboy and classic "biggest club in the world is my thing dude". And RM is that club no matter how much you wanna discuss about others.

If he were such a big Cristano/RM fan, he wouldnt have ran off to QSG at the first opportunity.
He is never going to come here, simple as that.

Morten

What are you talking about? If you're going to respond to me, respond to what's written. Or learn to read.

But im responding to what you wrote.
Everyone knew what a talent Mbappe was, so stop with this bs, please.
Yes, you got him thanks to Qatar money, congrats, worst of luck this season(any season, really).

Jair Ventura

But im responding to what you wrote.
Everyone knew what a talent Mbappe was, so stop with this bs, please.
Yes, you got him thanks to Qatar money, congrats, worst of luck this season(any season, really).

Nothing in my post says anything about Mbappé being a hidden gem. Stop trolling.

Arizona Scott

Mbappe wasn't as impressive as Salah last year. Mbappe still gets the benefit of other players being more of focus than him (PSG and NT), once the gameplan includes tweaking everything to stop him down, then we will see if he is BdO quality and has the counter to everything you try, or merely just a regular superstar.

El Flaco

[youtube]kuEpHOlEGB0[/youtube]

[youtube]yOe6pRTx1II[/youtube]

[youtube]VbUAtZW8jhA[/youtube]

[youtube]_AhPxu_LeOg[/youtube]

Bulgroz

Thanks for the videos. The 1st one shows pretty well how Mbappe is not JUST a pace merchant. Of course, his speed and power are two of his greatest assets, so he's probably the best counter attacking player in the world right now. But his technical skill and decsion making are amazing too. I'm pretty sure he'll play as a pure 9 in a couple years, and he'll be a monster regardless of his team's playstyle.

By the way, no Mbappe wasn't as impressive as Salah last year, indeed. Keep in mind though that he's only 19 (everybody knows that, but still), and most importantly, that he was absolutely unreal the previous season, when playing for Monaco. He was their main threat from december till june, carrying them through CL's knockout stage, crushing city almost all by himself. He was only 18.

Home of Barca Fans