Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We flopped with Verratti and Marquinhos, but we really should be in for Mbappé when he eventually decides to leave PSG in 3 years or by running out his contract in 4 years.

He's definitely not going to stay at PSG his entire career by staying there like a good little puppy even when wanting a move. What he did was taking the easy way out. He was young and moved to the super team in his league where the brunt of criticism would go to the other players rather than him due to his inexperience.

Time for our French contingent to up their game and start the process to bring him to Barcelona. It will be the perfect timing with him still yet to hit the physical peak of his career if he's like most players, and Messi probably nearing the end of his playing career.

Last edited:
We flopped with Verratti and Marquinhos, but we really should be in for Mbappé when he eventually decides to leave PSG in 3 years or by running out his contract in 4 years.

He's definitely not going to stay at PSG his entire career by staying there like a good little puppy even when wanting a move. What he did was taking the easy way out. He was young and moved to the super team in his league where the brunt of criticism would go to the other players rather than him due to his inexperience.

Time for our French contingent to up their game and start the process to bring him to Barcelona. It will be the perfect timing with him still yet to hit the physical peak of his career if he's like most players, and Messi probably nearing the end of his playing career.

We'll need to wait 5 years to get him assuming the Qataris don't pull out before that. Maybe we can grab him on the last year of his contract.

That could actually work out though. That's around the time Griezmann will hit the wrong side of 30. Just gotta hope Ligue 1 doesn't ruin him :lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

He reminds me of a young Ronaldo ( the real one ) when I see him play

glorified tap in artist with lots of pace and a couple of skills compared to the one man army who was taking down top players/teams for barca AND brazil. R9 scored some 17 goals for brazil as just a teenager. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah, never got this comparison tbh. Mpabbe is amazing player for sure but Ronaldo was taller,stronger and way more skilled with the ball even when he was at same age.

Mbappe's movement with the ball at his feet is definitely like Ronaldo

Zincubus

Banned
Calm down ladies .... Jees .... I just said he 'reminds' me of a young Ronaldo ( Brazilian) ...I wasn't comparing them like for like ...fgs .

When I see him move with and without the ball he REMINDS me of Ronaldo ....blimey !!

Oh and he's still only 19 ....

slicknick

This seems to be all over the social media, though sounds like BS to me (originally from El Pais).
[tw]968083681788252162[/tw]

Neymessi

This seems to be all over the social media, though sounds like BS to me (originally from El Pais).
[tw]968083681788252162[/tw]

Lol. Those words enough are enough to make someone lose credibility of the news source.

"to keep Neymar happy because he’s growing increasingly jealous of Mbappe and thinks that French may outdo him in the team and eventually win the Ballon d’Or"

Home of Barca Fans