Kylian Mbappé

Total-Football

while he is indeed the best Young talent in the world without a doubt, people are again exagerating as is always the case with Young talents. I remember R9-R7-messi-Neymar when they were 18 and all of them have much much Superior technique than Mbappe who relies on his great Football IQ (as mentioned above) as well as explosivity and acceleration to compensate for his technical limitations, which is of course a quality in itself. He's going to be one of the best players in the world if he keeps it up but i dont see him as the next huge thing.

Givenchy

while he is indeed the best Young talent in the world without a doubt, people are again exagerating as is always the case with Young talents. I remember R9-R7-messi-Neymar when they were 18 and all of them have much much Superior technique than Mbappe who relies on his great Football IQ (as mentioned above) as well as explosivity and acceleration to compensate for his technical limitations, which is of course a quality in itself. He's going to be one of the best players in the world if he keeps it up but i dont see him as the next huge thing.

how many of the usual young talents who get hyped up actually reach a world cup final at the age of 19 though? in recent times atleast. imho hes better than both Cristiano and Neymar at the same age, Mbappe is a key player for France on the biggest of stages already, hes also shown he can cope with the pressure of his huge pricetag and expectations. by 23 he'll be the best player in the world.

khaled_a_d

how many of the usual young talents who get hyped up actually reach a world cup final at the age of 19 though?

Who really cares? WC is a tournament that is played every 4 years, if it was played when he was 17 he would have played his 1st tournament at the age of 21 (like it happened with Cr7).
And he isn't their best player, they play very team oriented and organized game and everyone is used for his own role. Deschamps has made a perfect role for him in the team too.
That doesn't take anything from his game, but the whole emphasis of his age in this WC is a bit overblown

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some might say it's premature, but I think Barca already need to start planning for his signing now. Do whatever it takes to get him. Get Umtiti and Dembele to start recruiting him already even if he doesn't leave until 2-3 years.

We did it with Neymar, albeit through a shady deal with his bitch of a father, but start putting aside funds already and play the long game to get Mbappe.

This guy could be a generational talent and the clear next best player in the World.

People that say he's not great technically have no clue. His change of direction with his close control coupled with his pace and even vision and trickery is outstanding.

Real Madrid will do everything to get him, but we need to beat them again. We'll never have someone like :messi: again, but if Mbappe keep developing and becomes the player he can become, the Post-Messi years with him would be settled.

El Flaco

Mbappes performance highlighted om ITV studio

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/qj18c/thmvb" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

ManusXavi

If I was Mbappe I would get out of PSG and go back to Monaco. Come on man. Just get out of Qatar fc man. Money's not worth it.

I want to to get his French top after France become World Champions but would feel yuck if he went to Reall Madrid. I have Michael Laudrups Barca shirt but he played for Barca. Good enough for me.
. . . . .yes I know > :spank:

GOAT_SUAREZ

Some might say it's premature, but I think Barca already need to start planning for his signing now. Do whatever it takes to get him. Get Umtiti and Dembele to start recruiting him already even if he doesn't leave until 2-3 years.

We did it with Neymar, albeit through a shady deal with his bitch of a father, but start putting aside funds already and play the long game to get Mbappe.

This guy could be a generational talent and the clear next best player in the World.

People that say he's not great technically have no clue. His change of direction with his close control coupled with his pace and even vision and trickery is outstanding.

Real Madrid will do everything to get him, but we need to beat them again. We'll never have someone like :messi: again, but if Mbappe keep developing and becomes the player he can become, the Post-Messi years with him would be settled.

we can start planning but we have to remember Mbappe contract and fee is enormous.

Our best chance is he stays at PSG for a few years. When Messi and the biggest contract in football history runs out, we can go for Mbappe. If Madrid snags him before 2021 we need to look elsewhere.

Donatello

we can start planning but we have to remember Mbappe contract and fee is enormous.

Our best chance is he stays at PSG for a few years. When Messi and the biggest contract in football history runs out, we can go for Mbappe. If Madrid snags him before 2021 we need to look elsewhere.

I think the only way to sign him is if we offer either Coutinho or Messi in exchange. Messi isn't possible now, but can be, when he is 4-5 years older.

Else, you will have to pay around €300M.

Plus, its still to early to call him a once in a generation talent. He needs to prove it consistently.

GOAT_SUAREZ

I think the only way to sign him is if we offer either Coutinho or Messi in exchange. Messi isn't possible now, but can be, when he is 4-5 years older.

Else, you will have to pay around €300M.

Plus, its still to early to call him a once in a generation talent. He needs to prove it consistently.

I would easily swap Messi for Mbappe right now

Home of Barca Fans