Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

The mods are happy with me because I actually create and discuss relevant topics, like the Ouseman Dembele thread that features 100 plus pages or any number of developing players I’ve introduced this board to from Arthur to Nabil Fekir. The fact that yourself, Ousmane, and Givenchy can’t help but follow me around chatting shit about Qatar and PSG isn’t my fault. That’s your obsession, not mine.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Calm down and use the ignore.

He is a nice reminder of everything that sucks about Neymar and his new club.

JamDav1982

The mods are happy with me because I actually create and discuss relevant topics, like the Ouseman Dembele thread that features 100 plus pages or any number of developing players I’ve introduced this board to from Arthur to Nabil Fekir. The fact that yourself, Ousmane, and Givenchy can’t help but follow me around chatting shit about Qatar and PSG isn’t my fault. That’s your obsession, not mine.

You are a troll and fact mods suck up to you on the quiet says it all.

Way it heading.

The projection is at an all time high.

Every post Jair makes is designed to incite flame wars and provoke others. Responding to and correcting his BS doesn't make me a "troll" like he is so quick to claim.

JamDav1982

Yes, support. Also gotten the same type of PM’s from some of your more reasonable posters. Actually got one about jam’s incessant trolling a few days ago.

Good stuff.

Start a gang.

Never had any PM about you. Just take it as a given most folk see you as a moron without it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are a troll and fact mods suck up to you on the quiet says it all.

Way it heading.

Stop spouting bullshit. Noone "sucks up" to him. And you should know better than to jump on everything and be so emotional. By replying to his every post and insulting him you only give him on importance.
He was banned numerous times already and will be again if he continues to troll. That is up to mods here, not you to throw insults and act immature as him.

JamDav1982

Stop spouting bullshit. Noone "sucks up" to him. And you should know better than to jump on everything and be so emotional. By replying to his every post and insulting him you only give him on importance.
He was banned numerous times already and will be again if he continues to troll. That is up to mods here, not you to throw insults and act immature as him.

Going by his PMs they have been.

Not emotional. Not quite that important.

Jair Ventura

What PMs. He is winding you up and you fell for it.

Bojan, we both know I’m not lying. I can post the PM’s here if that’ll settle things, but I don’t really think that’s necessary. I only mentioned the pm’s to highlight that I’m not alone in feeling the way I do about being constantly followed around, insulted, and trolled by the aforementioned posters.

Home of Barca Fans