Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

Yeah, which says a lot about how bad some teams are in that league, not to mention the defending. Even Neymar got 8 already.

Which is accounted for, when it comes to points per goal.
For the golden boot or whatever, you only recieve 1,5 in league one, as opposed to 2 points in Spain?

Goals in France count the same as goals in Spain, England, Italy, & Germany. Also, Ligue 1 has played one more match day than La Liga, the EPL, and Serie A. And two more match days than the Bundesliga.

I don't know how people can consider themselves supporters when they know so little about football. :neutral:

Last edited:

Morten

Goals in France count the same as goals in Spain, England, Italy, & Germany. Also, Ligue 1 has played one more match day than La Liga, the EPL, and Serie A. And two more match days than the Bundesliga.

I don't know how people can consider themselves supporters when they know so little about football. :neutral:

I could swear that a season not that long ago, Cavani or someone didnt become "topscorer" because the goals only counted as 1,5 points.
Sorry, i dont keep up with whats going on in farmers league, big deal.

MTL_Barca

I could swear that a season not that long ago, Cavani or someone didnt become "topscorer" because the goals only counted as 1,5 points.
Sorry, i dont keep up with whats going on in farmers league, big deal.

Its not too long ago. 2011/12-2015/16 Ligue 1 was 6th in the UEFA ranking meaning the goals only counted x1,5 compared to the x2 of the leagues placed 1-5.

Since 16/17 French league is back in top 5

Catta

vlad

to be fair, mbappe dont need to prove something, he showed up in biggest stage like WC and was great with monaco in CL, but just great WC and in the end winning it, gives him credit for some time.

edit: there was comparation with dembele when he signed for barca, if i remember right there was also comments how barca got a better deal, now dembele is called black deulofeu and mbappe is already big thing in todays football.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2019

You just have to look at the difference between Spain and the rest, especially France. Your pathetic league is closer to Russia than to Italy. How is it fair that goals count the same in Spain and France, I wonder what you would be saying if it was the other way around.

A goal in France still counts as much as a goal in England, Spain, Italy, or Germany.

Spare us your idiocy next time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Documents from Football Leaks are making him and his family look like quite the greedy bunch. Quite contrary to the good kid who only wants to play football and doesn’t care about money if we were to believe previous statements from his lawyer.

Home of Barca Fans