Kylian Mbappé

JamDav1982

The best trolls are a bit more subtle.

I'm sure he joined for the "project" and not bottomless pit of slave money. Madrid, as much as I despise them do not hand out of such copious sums of money to teenagers irrespective of their financial muscle. It's a matter of principle, an attribute I wouldn't expect a Qatari troll to be familiar with.

It's no surprise that QSG attracts such mental midgets that crumble to the slightest bit of adversity. Such is the life of a slave club that attracts mentally fragile mercenaries that could give a rats ass about the badge on their shirt.

Wonder what pet project the Qataris will peruse after they get bored with PSG.

You should look at how much Real have shelved out for Viniscuis from Brazil at 16 and Odegaards wages/fee.

Those transfers are more obscene than paying big for Mbappe.

JamDav1982

Were both of those players' wages comparable to Mbappe's?

Did either of those players have anything like the level of Mbappes?

Before going on about morals of Real paying youngsters need to look a bit deeper.

PSG gave payed him a lot and it will be a factor but can't hold Real up as some moral example of not paying youngsters over the odds.

Lutece FC

Sorry Ousmane Dembélé you're on my troll ignore list, the only one at the moment, i only read you thanks to quote from other members. Even if read you by this way, i won't answer. You're defentily categorized as a troll. Debate with you is like masturbating with a cheese grater : painful and without result.

Jair Ventura

He didn't even want to go Madrid, why do you think he would join Barcelona or even think about it?

I don’t know if you’ve realized this yet, but some posters here tend to go out of their way to pretend PSG isn’t a desirable destination for players. It’s really odd, but I don’t expect anything to change at this point.

Sorry Ousmane Dembélé you're on my troll ignore list, the only one at the moment, i only read you thanks to quote from other members. Even if read you by this way, i won't answer. You're defentily categorized as a troll. Debate with you is like masturbating with a cheese grater : painful and without result.

Good riddance, the more QSG trolls that put me on ignore the better,

Did either of those players have anything like the level of Mbappes?

Before going on about morals of Real paying youngsters need to look a bit deeper.

PSG gave payed him a lot and it will be a factor but can't hold Real up as some moral example of not paying youngsters over the odds.

Fair enough, but even as good as Mbappe is, paying him the wages he was demanding would mess up Madrid's wage system. They can't compete with PSG when it comes to fiances and I doubt they'd be be willing to participate in a bidding war with the Qataris.

JamDav1982

Good riddance, the more QSG trolls that put me on ignore the better,

Fair enough, but even as good as Mbappe is, paying him the wages he was demanding would mess up Madrid's wage system. They can't compete with PSG when it comes to fiances and I doubt they'd be be willing to participate in a bidding war with the Qataris.

Think it was more that Real did not see him as an instant starter and star player the way PSG have. Zidane likes Benzema.

At PSG he may well be their second biggest star and undisputed starter.

Real are not scared to throw money at young players if feel the need to.

Could well be the best decision for Mbappe and plenty time to play in one of the top leagues yet if he wants that.

FinBarcelonafan

the reason why he choose PSG instead of RMA is clear imo

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/900484062988705792

if perez signed him with such a wage, a lot of RMA players will be angry since he'll be the third most payed player at such a young age.

friendly reminder that isco is on 60k weekly wage & marcelo is on 100k.

Why the **** are they playing with so small wages? How are they able to do this? ManU pays some Lingard 140k a month.

1993Kaan1993

if perez signed him with such a wage, a lot of RMA players will be angry since he'll be the third most payed player at such a young age.

He choose PSG over Real because of PSG project. M.City and Real offered the same wages as PSG did. But they talked about their wages as net and PSG's as with taxes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Project"..:lol:

On top of their wages I bet you those guys get side payments from Qatar state and he's just a kid blinded by money.
In 3-4 years he will move to a bigger stage.

Lutece FC

Pure Bullshit, one more time, by Kaveh the Sky Sports ignorant, the easy fool.

Mbappe refused Real before has talked to Paris Saint-Germaint.

He was clear on this, you're moroccan, i guess you will understand french :

[youtube]1Wl8jBPpHnM[/youtube]

Here is the chronology and the facts :
- In june, just after the end of the season, Mbappe told to the Prince Albert : "I want to stay for one more year in Monaco". But Monaco wanted to sell him since the beginning.
- 13th july he's back from holidays
- 19th july, Monaco told him "you're sell to Real Madrid, find an agreement with them (salary, house) ... He refused. At this moment he started to listen other clubs, Liverpool had a good project, City also (not mentioned by Roustan) ...
Finally he choose the parisian project, he met Emery and he liked his project. In June, Emery invited him to join his city and represent him : http://www.mercato365.com/l1-paris-...appe-linvite-a-representer-ville-4311994.html

He accepted the challenge. You have to respect his choice.

I hope this post will close bullshit...

"Project"..:lol:

On top of their wages I bet you those guys get side payments from Qatar state and he's just a kid blinded by money.
In 3-4 years he will move to a bigger stage.

Yeah like Verratti, Silva, Marquinhos ... We all know the (hi)story. You too.

1993Kaan1993

l don't think there is a bigger stage than PSG now.

Our wage bill is high. but we will offload Di Maria, Pastore, Lucas e.t.c.

By the way, Barca is wage bil is the second biggest. with the quality PSG have, l don't think it's a bigger problem than Barca for PSG.

Home of Barca Fans