Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

Lucky you are irrelevant.

Argentina producing players?

Must get up early to speak so much shit in one day.

No one cares about your shitty Brazilian leagues either.

You seem hurt by the fact that your country produces trash footballers, especially in respect to its wealth. Meanwhile, our footballers are global icons.

Yannik

You seem hurt by the fact that your country produces trash footballers, especially in respect to its wealth. Meanwhile, our footballers are global icons.

I am not going to claim England produces better players than Brazil, but you are incredibly ignorant. England won almost every U-tournament this year and are doing a lot right in this department at the moment.

Jair Ventura

I am not going to claim England produces better players than Brazil, but you are incredibly ignorant. England won almost every U-tournament this year and are doing a lot right in this department at the moment.

English football is shit, and that will be reflected once again once the WC rolls around.

JamDav1982

Not hurt in the slightest that Scotland produces shite footballers.

Your league is irrelevant and your ignorance to claim likes of Argentina is producing good young players says it all.

French league is shit and irrelevant so to is the Brazilian league.

Simple as that.

Last edited:

Yannik

Ok, take Messi out. Good luck with your list.

Out of my head, with the following criterias:

Based on the number of players they have playing for first teams in Europe.

Netherlands: Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Eriksen, Robben, Vertonghen, Mertens, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Wijnaldum, Davinson Sanchez, Dembele

Argentina: Falcao, Higuain, Mascherano, Aguero, Biglia, Di Maria, Otamendi, Alario, Banega, Pastore

I didn't include every midtable team player obviously because that would be too much, but I think if I did then Netherlands would have more there, because they are like one of the main top 5 league midtable team exporters out there. Half the BuLi is full of Eredivisie players. Point being however is, that the Netherlands - even though it used to produce more than it does this decade - is still very comparable to the Argentinian league in developement.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Out of my head, with the following criterias:

Netherlands: Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Eriksen, Robben, Vertonghen, Mertens, Eriksen, Alderweireld, Wijnaldum, Davinson Sanchez, Dembele

Argentina: Falcao, Higuain, Mascherano, Aguero, Biglia, Di Maria, Otamendi, Alario, Banega, Pastore

I didn't include every midtable team player obviously because that would be too much, but I think if I did then Netherlands would have more there, because they are like one of the main top 5 league midtable team exporters out there. Half the BuLi is full of Eredivisie players. Point being however is, that Netherlands is very comparable to the Argentinian league.

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

Fairly obvious he included Falcao as played at River Plate as a youngish player going by criteria used for Netherlands.

Out of curiosity who would be the top 5 Brazilian players say 23 and under? Or Argentian?

Home of Barca Fans