Kylian Mbappé

BarçaBarça

Why the **** are they playing with so small wages? How are they able to do this? ManU pays some Lingard 140k a month.

Dembele is a good example for us: We should have offered him waaaay less in wages, as he really wanted to join us and only us, but in the end we splash out cash for him anyway.
When we keep doing things like that, our wage-bill gets insane.

JamDav1982

Dembele is a good example for us: We should have offered him waaaay less in wages, as he really wanted to join us and only us, but in the end we splash out cash for him anyway.
When we keep doing things like that, our wage-bill gets insane.

Doesnt work like that and really Dembele is on less wages than would probaly expect for his fee anyway.

You cant say to a player rate them at 145 then offer wages average players are on elsewhere.

BarçaBarça

Doesnt work like that and really Dembele is on less wages than would probaly expect for his fee anyway.

You cant say to a player rate them at 145 then offer wages average players are on elsewhere.

But the actual transferfee was only decided after the personal details was worked out. In that case, surely you can.

Sorin

My secret hope is that we buy a contingent of French players(they seem to have a great generation) in the next years and convince him in 4-5 years that Barcelona is the way to go.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm seriously wondering if there is any chance for us to pounce on him before PSG turn his current loan deal to a permanent one

It's an obligatory deal. His loan deal will be turned into a permanent transfer the 1st of July.

Our best shot at getting him is to tap him up for the next 4 years using Dembele and Umtiti, possibly Griezmann if we sign him too. All three players are the ones he seemingly hangs around the most with and gets along the best with whenever they meet up with the French NT.

jamrock

I was thinking the same thing lol, but it's probably not possible.

As the poster above said best chance is to wait and tap him up, then do what psg did to us with neymar but with him
But if he leaves we 100% must sign him, he cannot end up in Madrid.

He will be the best player of his generation almost certainly.

Home of Barca Fans