Kylian Mbappé

slicknick

Scored both of his team's goals tonight, but his half-hearted goal celebrations since they were knocked out of the CL are testimony to his ongoing disappointment, I honestly think he needs to move soon

Horatio

You're welcome
Scored both of his team's goals tonight, but his half-hearted goal celebrations since they were knocked out of the CL are testimony to his ongoing disappointment, I honestly think he needs to move soon

You do know he will move to Real right?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

We should sign him instead of Griezmann coming summer - tap him up so he won't accept the contract of the stupid QatarSG!

Co0ter

I think PSG has shown that once they sign a player, they don't let them go unless they want to, and under their terms. Everyone has always treated them as a pushover, but they've shown they truly don't care what anyone thinks, including their players. I'm sure some of them have wanted away, I'm also sure a handful of them stick around for the pay check....We aren't going to get him, same goes for any other player they own.

And that is coming from someone that hates PSG and everything they stand for. I almost hate them as much as City.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mbappe is still on loan - at least officially.

They will still have to pay a transfer fee to get him permanently and he will still have to accept their offer for them to claim that he is their permanent player - at least officially.

Hopefully, if there is a loophole in the documentation and if he still can reject their offer then we are free to try and sign him

draconifire

Don't want him next season. We need finished products. We have one super talented potential in Dembele. Let's see how it goes with him.
We should try for him when his contract is about to be finished. Let's see if he stays true to his hype.

serghei

I'd rather get Griezmann for half the price than Mbappe. Mbappe is a prospect like Dembele. He's looking amazing because he plays in a low quality league, while Dembele has been injured and he plays in the best league in the world. Mbappe didn't show anything brilliant vs Madrid. Was just the standard quality youngster who does some brilliant stuff at times, but also takes the wrong decisions pretty often.

Last edited:

Jombi

I'd rather get Griezmann for half the price than Mbappe. Mbappe is a prospect like Dembele. He's looking amazing because he plays in a low quality league, while Dembele has been injured and he plays in the best league in the world. Mbappe didn't show anything brilliant vs Madrid. Was just the standard quality youngster who does some brilliant stuff at times, but also takes the wrong decisions pretty often.

You havent watched him until the game vs Madrid where he also had injury issues? The guy has been even better in the CL than in France for two years now.

BarçaBarça

Mbappe is still on loan - at least officially.

They will still have to pay a transfer fee to get him permanently and he will still have to accept their offer for them to claim that he is their permanent player - at least officially.

Hopefully, if there is a loophole in the documentation and if he still can reject their offer then we are free to try and sign him

QSG has to pay the price, it is already decided in the contract, because they automatically pay when they were saved from relegation (Monaco gets the money this summer).
They have secured Mbappes signature through a lot of legal papers, I bet there is a fine to him personally if he doesn't sign it in the summer of maybe 900M€ or something, so they are absolutely sure that he will do it.

slicknick

If Dembele's prime is as good as Mbappe right now, I would be happy with that

By far the best player on the pitch vs Monaco last night. Really curious about how he will fare in the World Cup; if he performs well, he can make up for the disappointing display vs Real (though against RM, the whole PSG team sort of disintegrated)

Home of Barca Fans