Kylian Mbappé

Lutece FC

It's because Florentino still want to sign Mbappe and believes he has a chance in 3-4 years.

The moment PSG tells him to fuck off, he'll start plotting against them. Florentino is not the man to butt up to people he considers inferior if he doesn't have something to gain.

Nope. Florentino is more clever than our president Barto. Of course he wants good relationship with Nasser. He knows that this guy has unlimited fund to build a great team.

raki

Notorious catalan agent Josep Minguella said that Barça board choose Dembele over Mbappe.

He said that after Neymar left he talked to the father of the player and Real Madrid was out of the picture since BBC was playing and PSG because of the FFP. Barcelona was a strong choice but they went for Dembélé.

I love Dembelé but Mbappe is a phenom. A player for the ages. Almost same price of Dembele....Gutted feeling.

Lutece FC

Notorious catalan agent Josep Minguella said that Barça board choose Dembele over Mbappe.

He said that after Neymar left he talked to the father of the player and Real Madrid was out of the picture since BBC was playing and PSG because of the FFP. Barcelona was a strong choice but they went for Dembélé.

I love Dembelé but Mbappe is a phenom. A player for the ages. Almost same price of Dembele....Gutted feeling.

Bullshit from A to Z. THere is a huge conflict between the current Barca direction and Minguella.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

99.9% BS IMO. These things coming out months after are usually made up and Minguella is acting like Madrid's Gallardo.

Mbappé rejected Madrid, City and Chelsea because he wanted PSG only.

I hope he's open to leaving PSG in a few years, but this summer everything pointed towards him wanting them only.

In fac Mbappé himself went as far as saying he only wanted to join PSG which is why he rejected City, and not Pep.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

99.9% BS IMO. These things coming out months after are usually made up and Minguella is acting like Madrid's Gallardo.

I hope he's open to leaving PSG in a few years, but this summer everything pointed towards him wanting them only.

In fac Mbappé himself went as far as saying he only wanted to join PSG which is why he rejected City, and not Pep.

That's true. From A to Z.

Just one thing, he chose with his father and his mother. He likes his city. But sport reasons guided his choice.

Givenchy

this kid is so special, I love Dembele and Martial is great too but Mbappe is on another level. I dont think he'll stay at PSG his whole career so i hope were the ones ready to pounce when he wants to move on. fair play to him for staying in France, could of gone to Madrid and been Ronaldos bitch but he seems smart for his age and knows his path.

he'll outshine Neymar as he grows, i wonder where Neyney will go to escape Mbappes shadow? :lol: can't wait to see France at the WC

Julien

Very busy because back to school but was overjoyed when I heard about this news.

But it's all fake news in the end.

Debunked by Mbappe's mother herself on twitter:

[tw]921062861929107456[/tw]

(And yeah it's her real account even if it isn't marked as trusted by twitter.)

Translation: Most importantly, we (she means Mbappe's family) never talked with this person.

As some said here, I still think we can lure him out of PrisonSG in a few years time though.

KingLeo10

Nope. Florentino is more clever than our president Barto. Of course he wants good relationship with Nasser. He knows that this guy has unlimited fund to build a great team.

who knows maybe the U.S. DOJ will come knocking on nasser's door one day like blatter and his cronies. :iniesta:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think what Dembele lacks is goals and some refining which Mbappe already got.

Not that Dembele can't score, but he can improve his finishing. Everything else from dribbling to creativity he got. Can play as a LW, RW, CAM. Footballing IQ is also there.

Right now Mbappe might be slightly ahead club-wise(for France OD been better so far), however he's also playing in a more functional system with an actual midfield.

He's had impressive games against Real Madrid, Bayern at the age of 19 so he can step up to the occasion too.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans