Kylian Mbappé

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He is just begging for people to dislike him at this point. Surely working for me. What a cunt. Neymar really taught him his best tricks, didn’t he?

Givenchy

when he was coming onto the scene at Monaco, he seemed humble and intelligent for his age, he knew what he wanted from his future etc and now, 2 years older hes going backwards.. talent is still progressing ofcourse but hes becoming a diva. I thought young players started diving then grew out of it, seems Mbappe is growing into it :lol:

Devils

I've been saying it for the past few years, behind Neymar and Real Madrid squad, this guy is the biggest scumbag in world football.

Overrated donkey.

Newcomer

Neymar is not good influence.

Mbappé is his own person.
Why are people dragging Neymar down for Mbappé doing ?
Busquets did shameful dives, Suarez did and still does it but who taught them then ?
Did Busquets learn it from Barca school acting ? Did Suarez drop the biting acts and switch to diving competition now ? So who taught Suarez to biter in the first place ?

The truth is anyone has dived and dives in football. Even the so called hardmen from Juve like Chiellini, but maybe it is due to Neymar influence too ?

But speaking of influence, i would be worried for Barcelona players since they have to be near a guy that has bit people several times and was accused of racism on top of his diving antics. Really not a good influence imo.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mbappe is even more obsessed than Ronaldo is. The kid counts his training goals, lol. Good for him though, that's a good mentality to have.

raskolnikov

Mbappe is even more obsessed than Ronaldo is. The kid counts his training goals, lol. Good for him though, that's a good mentality to have.
Haha thats what you get with Ronaldo as a role model. Obession with individual accolades neglecting the team aspect which the sport is about.
Pele approves this obsession with goals by the way.

Newcomer

Haha thats what you get with Ronaldo as a role model. Obession with individual accolades neglecting the team aspect which the sport is about.
Pele approves this obsession with goals by the way.

That is very true.

He reminds me more of CR7 mentality wise than Neymar who is said to have such a big influence over him.

Neymar can be a little bit carefree, a joker, extremely talented but who seems to have fun just as much as winning.

Mbappé is really obsessed. I stated earlier in a post that he was starting to really become dislikable with his teammates because he wanted the ball and they either didn't pass or the they shot. He even got some argument with Matuidi over that attitude during last match. This really reminds me of CR7 who could be seen not pleased when he couldn't score himself and had to see his teammates take the shot and scoring by themselves.

I don't really like that but i understand he is so ambitious that it is his drive that is showing. That attitude is probably one of the strengths of CR7 that helped him compete in a decade with Messi. Mbappé, for me, doesn't have their talents (Messi technical ability is unmatched, CR7 was a better dribbler and his insane in aerial situation while Mbappé is worse than Messi at headers) but that drive is maybe what made him an higher profile footballer than Dembélé who is technically better.

Home of Barca Fans