Kylian Mbappé

Givenchy

oh i see the glory hunter Kaan is back :lol: 2 levels better than Dembele.. can we just ban this troll? don't you have a PSG forum, i mean RBL forum or what team is it today? :facepalm: true definition of a glory hunter so it doesn't surprise me you are riding PSGs dick for now.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

you are so jealous. All of top fb's are defensively weak, from Sandro to Marcelo, to Alaba. he didn't expect Mbappe to do that move.

it's funny how you are overrating Dembele and bashing Mbappe who is at least 2 level better player.

don't you have a PSG forum where you can continue this nonsense? trying to call me (a barca fan) out about overrating dembele on a barca forum while you're a clear as daylight PSG fan and hype mbappe to no end.

about the jealousy, build yourself a team on the level of ones barca have put out over the years before talking. even our average teams beat your lot 6-1 no issues. :lol:

El Flaco

[tw]917440394878750720[/tw]

Kylian Mbappé, 18 years old and 9 months, the youngest named in the history of the Ballon d'Or shortlist. Michael Owen was the previous record

Ronaldinho

would be interesting after 4-5 years he just tired playing second fiddle to Neymar and go to Barca

but can't imagime how much it would cost us

would be interesting after 4-5 years he just tired playing second fiddle to Neymar and go to Barca

but can't imagime how much it would cost us

Free, because the only way he ever gets out of PSG is by running down his contract. I thought we've been over this.

Still think he'll end up at Madrid. Unlike Neymar, he'll only be 23 when his current contract runs out.

Devils

World football scumbag, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, is being investigated for bribery and fraud crimes for World Cup rights.

Probably only a matter of time until they find bribes that Scumbag Al-Khelaifi offered to Monaco for this loan deal to happen.

Will bump this post when the news breaks.

Home of Barca Fans