Kylian Mbappé

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Nothing surprising.

He is just showing he is cut in the same clothes as his idol, CR7.

Disappointing to do such a declaration at this moment for the fans, but consistent with his character.

But it is not money related only. He is ambitious and is putting pressure on the club to build a squad that match his ambition or...

he wants to leave but psg won't let him so he wants to get as much cash as he can

Kul_z

He's made for any team that are lucky enough to have him.

Nah, he is made for counter attacking team, or quick transitioning team. So liverpool under klopp is a match made in heaven for mbappe. In barca, if starting line up would be front three of dembele(healthy one), himself and messi, we would become liverpool on steroids, with vidal, busi, de jong behind them it would be a total massacre of anyone that comes in our path

Andrew M

Nah, he is made for counter attacking team, or quick transitioning team. So liverpool under klopp is a match made in heaven for mbappe. In barca, if starting line up would be front three of dembele(healthy one), himself and messi, we would become liverpool on steroids, with vidal, busi, de jong behind them it would be a total massacre of anyone that comes in our path

He could play in any system

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
And i think Real Madrid is much better with a striker like Mariano over a striker like Mbappé.

Glad this is the current situation then.

with 300m you can build a better team than with someone like Mbappe who think of himself only, psg will have much problem with him soon. Madrid is not PSG, in madrid he would be just like another player only.

Newcomer

with 300m you can build a better team than with someone like Mbappe who think of himself only, psg will have much problem with him soon. Madrid is not PSG, in madrid he would be just like another player only.

Well, i respect your opinion.
Real Madrid should follow your lead and build a better team with those 300 M instead of trying to buy Mbappé, then.

The counter argument here is Barcelona and the 222 M Neymar check. I doubt they got value for their money. The same thing that happened to them (every player they try to get is worth 100 M or more after everyone knows they have 222 M in hands) will happen to PSG.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

:worthy:

PSG don't need 300m, they have that and much more, they need Mbappe. And Mbappe would be exactly the same at Madrid as he would in Paris in terms of behaviour (after he has settled in). He already rejected Madrid for Paris so don't think that holds Madrid in too much esteem to change his attitude/personality for.

El Flaco

Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.

Donatello

Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.

I don't think so. They'll eventually sell one of their front 3 (if they manage to have one) to accommodate Mbappe. It would make it even better for them if likes of Vinicius, Rodrygo, Jovic flourish, because it'll get them more money.

All in all, Jovic isn't going to do any favors for us.

Arizona Scott

I think this is the only way, either get him on a free (2023) or last year (2022) deal where Mbappe/his team leaves PSG with no choice. Might be when Messi hangs them up, or goes on a show tour league (US, Asia, Old Boys--but I could only see it if Argentina wins something with him). Can't possibly see PSG-Barca doing voluntary business.

Home of Barca Fans