Kylian Mbappé

Givenchy

According to L'Equipe (which could be bullshit), Barca tried to sign him during the last hours of the mercato by proposing Huge amount of Cash + Arda TUran. Monaco accepted this proposition but the player only wanted Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

you had me up until the part about Arda :lol: sounds like bs but i wouldn't be suprised if Mbappe prefers staying in Ligue 1 while he developes more

xXKonan

I've concluded that any sort of rumor in regards to Mbappe linked with us Bullshit.

Most of it is just papers trying to brag about PSG getting Mbappe and rubbing their noses. were we interested in Mbappe? probably at some point but we always considered Dembele and we weren't never going to get both.

ASordidGod

I can see him choosing PSG over us to be fair. He gets a big move, huge wages, a league he's familiar with. Plus it means there's still the option of Real when he's matured. That Turan business is obviously nonsense though.

Jair Ventura

Yeah I read the same story. Sounds believable for Mbappe to choose Neymar instead of playing alongside Messi.:lol:

The story is very likely to be made up, we all know which team Mbappe supports since childhood. Hint: it's not Paris.

You know better than Mbappe who is boyhood club is? Were all those photos of him at the Parc as a child fabricated?

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Needs to develop few more years before we come knocking.

Come knocking to Nasser's door ?

51b764e6e4b0de6db97b584d.gif

Home of Barca Fans