Kylian Mbappé

Jair Ventura

neymar-reuters-m.jpg

don't think I don't see you jump off the neydive bandwagon onto the mbappe one.

Are you going to troll this thread every time Mbappé does something positive?

Some people on this forum don't realize that they are doing more bad than good by too much bragging about certain players, e.g Mbappe, Neymar.

Mbappe was one of my fav young player, he still is, but because of constant bragging by certain people, and trying to stick it to other members asses for no reason makes it irritating, which in turns, decreases the admiration for that player. But, infact its not the player who is bragging, its some wise-asses here.

If they are good, let their talent and achievement speak for themselves, you don't need to advocate for that. Messi, Ronaldo may have fair share of haters/trollers, but no one needs to advocate for them, their talent & achievement speak for themselves and the world recognizes them for that.

You don't want people celebrating one of the most exciting youngs talents in football history? Get over yourself. Your insecurities are ridiculous.

Yannik

Some people on this forum don't realize that they are doing more bad than good by too much bragging about certain players, e.g Mbappe, Neymar.

Mbappe was one of my fav young player, he still is, but because of constant bragging by certain people, and trying to stick it to other members asses for no reason makes it irritating, which in turns, decreases the admiration for that player. But, infact its not the player who is bragging, its some wise-asses here.

If they are good, let their talent and achievement speak for themselves, you don't need to advocate for that. Messi, Ronaldo may have fair share of haters/trollers, but no one needs to advocate for them, their talent & achievement speak for themselves and the world recognizes them for that.

This the main reason why I dislike certain players/clubs. I usually have nothing against them, or even know them well enough, but I find great joy when an obnoxious circlejerk gets shattered. What a miserable cunt I am.

soul24rage

I seriously doubt you watched world cup. Griezmann was carbonized during World Cup ... No energy.

no energy? carbonized? i seriously think u were the one who didn't watch the world cup if u think that he played with no energy. i could see why mbappe might have been someone's best attacking player, but for me it was griezmann. i think there are some that think like me which is why he won the bronze ball of the world cup. anyways it's a difference of opinion so i'm just going to leave it like this.

Joan

no energy? carbonized? i seriously think u were the one who didn't watch the world cup if u think that he played with no energy. i could see why mbappe might have been someone's best attacking player, but for me it was griezmann. i think there are some that think like me which is why he won the bronze ball of the world cup. anyways it's a difference of opinion so i'm just going to leave it like this.
No energy. Carbonized. Doesn't play for PSG. Do you need more reasons?

slicknick

I would not say he was rubbish. Sure, he was rather wasteful in front of the goal his dribbling and passing were quite spot on....Not to mention a goal and an assist hardly counts for rubbish. If anything he was way better than the likes of Mo Salah or Lukaku this week

Lutece FC

Honestly, Neymar was better. Immense. He is back.

Fun thing is Mbappe missed a lot and could score 3 more goals, he missed three 1 vs 1, vs Lopes. Still after missing those opportunities, he stayed focus. Really impressive for his age.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans