Kylian Mbappé

Messigician

And when Suarez gets even older? I think it would have made sense in the long run

Suarez is Messi's BFF no chance he gets benched. Reality is by the time Suarez retired the market will be refreshed with more options. Some wonderkid from Ajax or something. Maybe Kluivert? Will be ready

khaled_a_d

There was a report about the details of Mpabbe transfer to PSG, and how he was close to RM, but one of the main problems that a transfer between France and Spain would mean taxes to be paid that would have made him cost more than Neymar actually, and that at the end RM accepted to match but Mpabbe and his dad decided to accept moving to PSG.

Also it seemed like his dad had many demands that would made Neymar Sr proud, PSG accepted few of them but refused most citing it wasn't legal (buyout in 3rd year, pay rise if he wins Balon etc)

For some reason most of the article is deleted
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/the-secrets-behind-the-transfer-of-kylian-mbappe/

All in all, I don't think we ever had a chance to sign him in 2017 based on that,his agent offering him to us doesn't change that fact.

El Flaco

[tw]1060116115219726336[/tw]

[tw]1061300326706438147[/tw]

Although it's behind a paywall, the French MediaPart was the first outlet to reveal this by documents from Football Leaks.

[tw]1060931882949533697[/tw]

fergus90

2 assist and a goal today against Red Star. More productive by himself than either Napoli or Liverpool were away at Belgrade.

Liverpool were god awful away at Belgrade, don’t know what happened there. Wonder if they’ll focus more on the PL now seeing as they’re really competing with City

Worlclass Performance from him, best player on the pitch. But he must learn to show that against the big teams in CL. At the moment he isnt top seven best players for me. Neymar still better by far but in 3-4 years he can become the world greatest player.

Liverpool were god awful away at Belgrade, don’t know what happened there. Wonder if they’ll focus more on the PL now seeing as they’re really competing with City

They wont be able to do that till the end of the season. Man City best player De Bruyne will be fit finally for the first time of the season, then City will be even stronger and Liverpool will get tired.

Lutece FC

Worlclass Performance from him, best player on the pitch. But he must learn to show that against the big teams in CL. At the moment he isnt top seven best players for me. Neymar still better by far but in 3-4 years he can become the world greatest player.
No, no, no. Not the best player tonight.

Neymar was a beast like he was vs Napoli and Liverpool.

Mbappe seems to suffer physically. 2018 was an incredible year for him.

Home of Barca Fans