Kylian Mbappé

Maxim4

Pourquoi préfères-tu Dembele plus que Mbappe?

I love them both, they are the future of the team of France

Mbappé was very strong in Monaco but since then I feel he is losing his talent next to Neymar

Mbappé and Dembélé are currently the two greatest young talents in the world, even Dembele does not play well enough like last year

Well it's true he's hurt too

Horatio

You're welcome
You are one weird person. Anyways, how does a Turk living in Netherlands know French?

3 years of French class in high school. After that I picked up reading Detective Conan in French. Mind you, it's only relatively easy to read for me. Hard to understand once it's spoken.

Anyway [MENTION=22413]Ousmane Dembélé[/MENTION], how do you happen to be a bilingual Canadian? They usually speak one of two.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

The so-called Ousmane Dembélé is polluting all topics ... Send PM to talk about your life. Trolling all days, and polluting topics ... You're a disgrace.

Even when i ignore him in parameters, i read his bs with other members quoting him.

The so-called Ousmane Dembélé is polluting all topics ... Send PM to talk about your life. Trolling all days, and polluting topics ... You're a disgrace.

Even when i ignore him in parameters, i read his bs with other members quoting him.

Mate I'm not the one posting on a forum of a team I'm not even a fan of to spread Qatari propaganda. Go take a hike and bury yourself in Al-Khelaifi's asshole on a QSG forum.

Home of Barca Fans