Kylian Mbappé

Lutece FC

Any chance he wont end up at PSG this Summer?

51b764e6e4b0de6db97b584d.gif

If Dembele's prime is as good as Mbappe right now, I would be happy with that

What complete nonsense.

Dembele already dominated the farmer's French league at 18, then dominated Bundesliga at age 19.

He's been dealt a very tough set of circumstances this season, being out for 2/3 the season, having a coach like Valverde and playing in the best league in the world.

While Mbappe has shown his brilliance at times this season, he's hardly been consistent in the farmer's league.

I don't think he'd fare better any better than Dembele in his shoes.

krakdol

Yes, as a French fan I can tell you both Mbappe and Dembele are great young players. They're roughly on par, Mbappe is the better finisher, Dembele is better at passing and dribbling.

But one plays every week, the other one suffered injury setbacks and is now benched. Valverde should just play him more and give him more freedom and confidence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe is already a PSG player. The deal became permanent the moment PSG was guaranteed of not getting relegated. PSG are obliged to sign him now.

It's been said a lot of times.

Barca83

Banned
Mbappe is already a PSG player. The deal became permanent the moment PSG was guaranteed of not getting relegated. PSG are obliged to sign him now.

It's been said a lot of times.

Apparently PSG are having FFP problems though and may not be able to afford him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently PSG are having FFP problems though and may not be able to afford him.

They'll sell a bunch of other players like Di Maria, Draxler, Guedes and a couple of more players. They have signed him. It was a loan deal with an obligatory buy clause. They won't and cannot back out of that deal and have already set aside his transfer fee since last year.

Mbappe is at PSG until 2021/2022 at the very least.

Ronaldinho10

They'll sell a bunch of other players like Di Maria, Draxler, Guedes and a couple of more players. They have signed him. It was a loan deal with an obligatory buy clause. They won't and cannot back out of that deal and have already set aside his transfer fee since last year.

Mbappe is at PSG until 2021/2022 at the very least.

Would love to see Draxler in barca excellent young player and not so pricey as well.

El Flaco

[tw]993092527292125185[/tw]

[tw]993108485016555521[/tw]

“PSG is a club that with Neymar gained a better image, with Mbappé gained a player who potentially, historically when this type of French player at just 18 starts to show what he has shown, they leave France. As a French person, more than me, you should be proud to have Mbappé at PSG. When I went to see his father, and him, at his home, the player wanted to go to Real Madrid or Barcelona. And it was the club and me that said he should stay in France. The French should be happy about that because before, players like him, like Henry (or Benzema), went to England or Spain. Because Mbappé has stayed here, the French should love him with open arms.”

Vilarrubi

Would love to see Draxler in barca excellent young player and not so pricey as well.

Yep.

Mad that we bought Paco for 30m and they got draxler for 40m.. different positions but still draxler is levels above Paco. I’m guessing the wages is why we can’t compete for transfers like that.

FC B

[tw]993092527292125185[/tw]

[tw]993108485016555521[/tw]

I'm very happy he didn't end up in Madrid who was a lot more interested in him than Barca, it was said Madrid and PSG offers were the same and that he chose PSG in the end, nothing about a real offer from Barca.

Sure I'd like him to be a Barca player but imo he won't move from PSG at least for a few years.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Emery is the same guy who told EV that we didn't even make an offer to sign Verratti, I would take what he said with grain of salt

Home of Barca Fans