Kylian Mbappé

JamDav1982

lmfao. Pogba, who was developed at Le Havre, is an English player?

Arguing Alli is better in Dybala's tier, and then ask me how many goals Lo Celso(a CM in the mold of Verratti) has scored compared to Rashford, Alli, and Sterling? Lmao

You know fuck all about football. You've exposed yourself.

Pogba been in England since 16.

What is your criteria for developed? You keep avoiding that.

Stones, Alli, Sterling and Dier would walk into the Argie national team now and improve it but those shitty players that cant even get in the squad for most part are better players?

Deluded. Completely. You know fuck all. Clearly.

Lo Celso better than Alli... deary me.

Jair Ventura

LMFAO. Pogba spent two years with United and he's an English player? I can't. This man knows fuck all about football.

I still can't get over Alli being as good as Dybala.

200.gif

JamDav1982

LMFAO. Pogba spent two years with United and he's an English player? I can't. This man know fuck all about football.

I still can't get over Alli being as good as Dybala.

search

Eh no I said Dybala is ahead of Alli but no much if it all. Lets wait and see.

Again.... what is your criteria for developed in a country?

Pogba was at United for three years as a young proffesional. A year more than was at Le Havre.

Last edited:

Yannik

Lets recall how this all started:

Well, but your start is kind of in the middle of the actual argument.

It's just a question of money. Bring the same money to french clubs, same decades of unlimited money and huge debt without stupid FFP, they would control european football.

I mean you can say the same about the Dutch, Belgium, Spanish, Portuguese or German league.

None of those countries except Germany have comparable youth development at the moment. Brasil, France, Germany, and Argentina are way out in front in terms of youth development.

Based on what?

Based on the number of players they have playing for first teams in Europe.

Then the rest comes, my comments are still referring to the above point and scouting obviously is part of a leagues infrastructure and developement.

JamDav1982

The irony of a PSG fan moaning about money being an unfair advantage.

Like a caricature of some clueless glory hunter with every post.

Jair Ventura

Well, but your start is kind of in the middle of the actual argument.

Then the rest comes, my comments are still referring to the above point and scouting obviously is part of a leagues infrastructure and developement.

Do you notice how my statements said nothing about the money each counties league has? I️ think you mistook me and Lutece.

Jair Ventura

Also, Pogba if anything is an example of English clubs not knowing anything about developing players. They had him for two years, let him go for nothing because they couldn’t recognize his talent, and then bought him back a few years later for 100m.

JamDav1982

Also, Pogba if anything is an example of English clubs not knowing anything about developing players. They had him for two years, let him go for nothing because they couldn’t recognize his talent, and then bought him back a few years later for 100m.

Like Kante was in France? Or Mahrez

Pogba was developed in England or give us the rules to go by which you will avoid for third time.

Stick to your gifs as you know fuck all about football and are just completely deluded or biased.

The type of bias that had you declaring Lucas Moura as better than Neymar. Pretty much just because at PSG.

Let that one sink in....Moura better than Neymar. Deary deary me.

Stick to being the PSG fan that moans about money at other clubs. More your level.

JamDav1982

They had him for three years.

Keep up.

Yannik

Do you notice how my statements said nothing about the money each counties league has? I️ think you mistook me and Lutece.

Lutece literally said "It's just a question of money." Key statement. You disagreed with my response that said that this applies to anyone, not just to France. I treat your responses according to the original context of the topic that you joined. No offense, but if you weren't actually trying to add anything to the discussion, then I don't really understand what your first comment means or what it was disagreeing with.

JamDav1982

Lutece literally said "It's just a question of money." Key statement. You disagreed with my response that said that this applies to anyone, not just to France. I treat your responses according to the original context of the topic that you joined. No offense, but if you weren't actually trying to add anything to the discussion, then I don't really understand what your first comment means or what it was disagreeing with.

He argues about players who were at a club from 16-19 as not being developed there if it doesnt suit him.

He argues about players at a club for years as a young teenage/early twenties player if it doesnt suit him.

Ignores the question of what the criteria is to stick to as know if is on to a loser as soon as does that.

He rated Moura higher than Neymar in similar discussions in the past.

Doesnt have a clues and rates players on his stance he wants to argue. Nothing more.

JamDav1982

Said it 3 pages back.

A load of crap from jair ventura but dybala is comfortably better than alli.

Remains to be seen.

I think Dybala is massively over rated for what he has shown so far in his career.

Probably the better player of the two just now and two years older but dont think that gap is as big as Dybala being 'comortably' better.

Yet to see they hype that surrounds him to that extent.

If could have either at Barca would be Alli without a doubt.

M

MessiCam

Don't want to get involved but who includes Sterling? He's a bum playing for a team that could walk the ball into goal.

Home of Barca Fans