Kylian Mbappé

JamDav1982

you are so jealous. All of top fb's are defensively weak, from Sandro to Marcelo, to Alaba. he didn't expect Mbappe to do that move.

it's funny how you are overrating Dembele and bashing Mbappe who is at least 2 level better player.

What a bunch of cliched shite that means fuck all in reality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a PSG fan who acts like a RBL and Barca fan + another team.

He's gonna say every PSG player is the best in the World :lol:

Not too long ago he wanted PSG to sign Dembele too and said Barca spending so much money on him would hurt them and be a bad look for the club :lol:

Mbappe is a good player but "Two levels better player" than Dembele?

fucking lol dude.

LMAO, Mbappe is playing in one of the worst major leagues in Europe, on a team in his home country and has experience playing in Ligue 1. It is impossible to say who will be better at this moment, Mbappe is playing well right now while Dembele is injured, so of course people are going to anoint him as the better player.

Both great talents though and I was advocating for the board to sell Suarez and buy him in the summer for the LW position. I was called crazy by most Barca fans back then, turned out I might be right after all.

Jombi

If he rejected Real Madrid what makes you think he would have come to Barca?

Offered a low wage at RM said to be 6m net. Considering we paid Paulinho 5m net, we could offer more than that for someone like Mbappe. We had the money and Ney leaving also meant a big wage off the books.

1993Kaan1993

M.City, Real and PSG wanted to buy him, in the end, he only wanted PSG after Nasser convinced him with his project. Real didn't sign him because of wage is not realistic.

By the way, Dembele did nothing vs a player like Rafinha. whatever, let's overrate Barca and Dembele while let's bash PSG and Mbappe.

Although l said that BM gave so much space to PSG, played with wrong tactics, Mbappe still the best talent in the world by far. comparing him with the likes of Dembele and Asensio is an insult to him. for instance, Asensio is only good on transtion game and has great shooting. Mbappe is another level of player compared to them.

khaled_a_d

I really wanted him,but I doubt we had 180M for him specially with Dembele being our 1st option. He is a native of Paris IIRC and he is a fan of them and RM.
I doubt we really had a chance on him. Ship has sailed.
Roberto tried with so many talents tbf. Jesus,Mpabbe and Dembele (b4 going to BVB) and while he successfully renewed our defense it is time for him to get us a bargain talent in attack or midfield

xXKonan

comparing him with the likes of Dembele and Asensio is an insult to him

giphy.gif

Talk about an exaggeration. There's nothing that suggest Mbappe is that far ahead of the likes of Dembele and even Asensio, the way you're describing this is like comparing Lionel Messi to someone like Memphis Depay.

Ursegor

World Champion
Offered a low wage at RM said to be 6m net. Considering we paid Paulinho 5m net, we could offer more than that for someone like Mbappe. We had the money and Ney leaving also meant a big wage off the books.

If he rejected Real Madrid because PSG offered more in wages:

a) he is another clown
b) PSG would have easily offered thrice as much as Barca as well. Barca offer 10, PSG offer 30. Barca offer 15, PSG offer 45. Etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
M.City, Real and PSG wanted to buy him, in the end, he only wanted PSG after Nasser convinced him with his project. Real didn't sign him because of wage is not realistic.

By the way, Dembele did nothing vs a player like Rafinha. whatever, let's overrate Barca and Dembele while let's bash PSG and Mbappe.

Although l said that BM gave so much space to PSG, played with wrong tactics, Mbappe still the best talent in the world by far. comparing him with the likes of Dembele and Asensio is an insult to him. for instance, Asensio is only good on transtion game and has great shooting. Mbappe is another level of player compared to them.

I understand you are rating him highly (like many others do) as a PSG fan but saying he is on another level and two levels better than Dembele is just delusional. And the best talent in the world? According to who? PSG?

Jombi

If he rejected Real Madrid because PSG offered more in wages:

a) he is another clown
b) PSG would have easily offered thrice as much as Barca as well. Barca offer 10, PSG offer 30. Barca offer 15, PSG offer 45. Etc.

Not really. RM are not known to offer great wages for such players. Isco was on very low wages for many, many years. Its remarkable that these players even accept it. If the player is not an established superstar, who can generate tons of revenue, then RM seem to count on the pull of the RM name to draw players in instead. Barca should be able to offer far more than what RM were offering him. And PSG couldnt offer fantasy wages to Mbappe considering FFP rules. You might claim that FFP rules no longer are in play but they really are. PSG need to sell in the upcoming windows.

Julien

He did good, but those highlights are misleading. According to articles about the game he disappeared after 1 hour when Cavani got subbed off.

[youtube]hmimIAo8JC8[/youtube]

His goal is nice though.

Better replay

[youtube]6w1gIj7rsrU[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans