Kylian Mbappé

Dembele will surpass him soon since he’s in the farmer’s league for the next 4 years.

Just hope Dembele doesn’t leave us because he very well could if EV keeps treating him like he has.

Xaviniesta

He was better in the CL last year. Maybe emrey’s system just sucks. Or maybe the pressure got to him because he’s young

George_Costanza

He is still too young to judge but I don't think he will improve more than Dembele if he decided to stay in the French league. He should play in La Liga or EPL.

Judoman

He needs more space, than Dembele, to perform well. Similar to CR. Since he was always stuck in crowd it is obvious, that Zidane played this tacticaly perfect.
I prefer Dembele as a talent.

Ripsta

He reminds me of a young Brazilian Ronaldo. No way near as good of course, but his whole style and the blistering pace. Under the right manager he's going to be a world class footballer.

henias

He doesnt really flourish as a RW, whereas in Monaco he operates mostly as a LS, and has a lot of space to roam about in the box. In PSG, Cavani doesnt create space for him while Neymar likes to hold on to possession alot and his runs can get ignored alot. His off the ball movement is alot like CR's but he wont benefit from Neymar's style of play and the lack of incisive crosses. Would be better of at Madrid to replace CR.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
He reminds me of a young Brazilian Ronaldo. No way near as good of course, but his whole style and the blistering pace. Under the right manager he's going to be a world class footballer.
Physique and pace wise yes. Lacks his level of quick wit though that he already had at his age with PSV IMO.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mbappe is sensational. Many of you underrate him because he went to PSG. Him, Sane and Dembouz are the three best young players in the world atm.

Home of Barca Fans