Kylian Mbappé

ATLBarcaFan

What a player, kid is electrifying. Still has some growing up to do, for his sake, hope Neymar isn't too big an influence on him.

Jair Ventura

This tournament has made him a legend. He's won the hearts of the French people, as well as many young supporters around the world. He's the star of the tournament and will have a good chance to win the ballon d'or if France wins the WC.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This tournament has made him a legend. He's won the hearts of the French people, as well as many young supporters around the world. He's the star of the tournament and will have a good chance to win the ballon d'or if France wins the WC.

His diving and antics also pissed a lot of people off around the world.

And I am speaking that as a Mbappe admirer.

If he does well in the final and helps France win the WC he will have a good chance to win the WC golden ball, not balon d'or, which will go to Ronaldo.

Jair Ventura

His diving and antics also pissed a lot of people off around the world.

And I am speaking that as a Mbappe admirer.

If he does well in the final and helps France win the WC he will have a good chance to win the WC golden ball, not balon d'or, which will go to Ronaldo.

People that follow football weren't bothered by his time wasting. It's part of the game.

Fans around the world, especially young ones, see his youth, pace, and technique and cannot help but be captured by what they're watching. We're watching a legend in the making.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People that follow football weren't bothered by his time wasting. It's part of the game.

Fans around the world, especially young ones, see his youth, pace, and technique and cannot help but be captured by what they're watching. We're watching a legend in the making.

Time-wasting is one thing, diving and theatrical performance are another. He is certainly a very good player already, too bad he is picking up some of the bad stuff.

How long do you think he will stay at PSG before moving to a bigger team? Do you think he will renew his contract?

Jair Ventura

Time-wasting is one thing, diving and theatrical performance are another. He is certainly a very good player already, too bad he is picking up some of the bad stuff.

How long do you think he will stay at PSG before moving to a bigger team? Do you think he will renew his contract?

The only person being theatrical is you. Ronaldo has had a whiny personality, flops and lashes out, is often selfish, etc. Still the most popular player in the world over the last decade. Stop being dramatic.

I don't have an answer to either question. I'm living in the moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only person being theatrical is you. Ronaldo has had a whiny personality, flops and lashes out, is often selfish, etc. Still the most popular player in the world over the last decade. Stop being dramatic.

I don't have an answer to either question. I'm living in the moment.

haha, you are in denial, as usual, I see. I have the courage and decency to recognize theatrical diving as a bad thing no matter who does it, whether it is Ronaldo, Neymar (when he was playing for us), Mbappe, Jordi Alba or Busquets etc. but you apparently don't. You just don't see it, you are blinded by that thing called PSG.

You probably think the stuff PSG players defecate after their bowel movement smells nice.

Jair Ventura

haha, you are in denial, as usual, I see. I have the courage and decency to recognize theatrical diving as a bad thing no matter who does it, whether it is Ronaldo, Neymar (when he was playing for us), Mbappe, Jordi Alba or Busquets etc. but you apparently don't. You just don't see it, you are blinded by that thing called PSG.

You probably think the stuff PSG players defecate after their bowel movement smells nice.

Call it denial, I don't care. Dramatize whatever you perceive as negative from Mbappe's play. Don't care about that either. No matter what you say, it won't take away from what he's done this tournament. Everyone is glowing over him. Even non French.

If you want to focus on negativity, feel free. I prefer to look at how special this moment is.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Call it denial, I don't care. Dramatize whatever you perceive as negative from Mbappe's play. Don't care about that either. No matter what you say, it won't take away from what he's done this tournament. Everyone is glowing over him. Even non French.

If you wanted to focus on negativity, feel free. I prefer to look at how special this moment is.

And sure, you only come here to gloat and boast.

Home of Barca Fans