Kylian Mbappé

slicknick

I've got to be honest, Mbappe to me has always flattered to deceive in the biggest games for PSG e.g. the Champions League knockouts.

I know for France he really grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck against Argentina, but apart from that one instance I've never really seen him dominant the big occasion yet. I personally think Verratti and Neymar are their two most important players, although social media went through a phase of saying Neymar was in Mbappe's shadow.

Of course Mbappe is still very young and has achieved a lot at young age, but he has some way to go in his overall development to be seen as the star player for the team.

With the exception of some high profile games where he actually stepped up, you have a fair point... Having said that, I am pretty confident he will also improve in that department. After all, he is still very young as you also said

Newcomer

I've got to be honest, Mbappe to me has always flattered to deceive in the biggest games for PSG e.g. the Champions League knockouts.

I know for France he really grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck against Argentina, but apart from that one instance I've never really seen him dominant the big occasion yet. I personally think Verratti and Neymar are their two most important players, although social media went through a phase of saying Neymar was in Mbappe's shadow.

Of course Mbappe is still very young and has achieved a lot at young age, but he has some way to go in his overall development to be seen as the star player for the team.

Totally true. Mbapp? has been very disappointing considering his status in CL for PSG. This year, we could say he created our goal in Dortmund though.

This year, Neymar has not been stellar in the plays either even though he has been more decisive. If you compare the 3 years, Neymar has been much more influencial in CL than Mbapp? despite his big injuries.

And you are right that there is a PSG without Neymar and a PSG without Verratti but the same can't be said with Mbapp? yet. Prolly because he plays further up the pitch.

Newcomer

Whats his best position? I cant really figure it out.

Second striker is his best position.

Not good enough as a lone striker even though he can still score. Not enough defensive activity to be a proper winger even though he can bring out a lot of danger. Second striker position uses his best attributes to the fullest.

Newcomer

I dont watch France football, so i dont if his overall game has improved or not, but im surprised he is only at 18 league goals in a weaker league, playing for a team that is overwhelmingly better than the rest.

Injuries and suspensions are the reasons why he has only 18 goals.

He played 20 games, scored 18 goals, made 7 assists, averaged 1 goal every 84 min and has played 1.515 minutes exactly. He needs 83 min to score a goal in average all competitions included, this year (89 min to score a goal in CL).

Xaviniesta

worst FIFA cover of all time, starring the most overrated player

EdfuzevWkAETVU6

this guy's PR game is reaching Ronaldo levels

Last edited:

xavisionary

Wait, Mbappe is overrated now?

One of the best young players in the world, one of the best forwards. This not a fair summary?

Tackle

He is overrated to an extent, but from what I've seen the little children that comprise most of the FIFA game's fanbase seem to love the bloke. He is also apparently one of the most overpowered cards in the game. Makes sense from a commercial perspective.

Home of Barca Fans