Kylian Mbappé

Andrew M

I can't see it happening as it's a very uncharasteristic buy from Liverpool.

The way I percieve Liverpool is that they won't stay at the top for very long. When current personnel like VVD, Salah, Mane and Klopp are gone they'll struggle.
But that could change and it would be some statement from Liverpool if they managed to buy him.

From Mbappe's perspective I don't see why he'd go to Liverpool

Morten

Currently the best team in the most popular league. But he probably wants the prestige of playing for Madrid.

I'll go for the option nobody seem to go with, "Mbappe stays at PSG".

They will offer him a contract RM and Pool simply cant match.

Hope we go for Haaland, instead of chasing unrealistic targets.

Last edited:

FC433

^
I think he is ready to leave. Cannot see him extending his contract, particularly when PSG are struggling to reinforce the squad. They do not even have players to sell. Either too young/ old to make any $$$$$

slicknick

Rumors are circulating that Font, should he get elected, will try to poach him under Flo's nose

The main question is, how to afford him?

Jadentheman

Barca needs their next superstar and right now Mbappe is the only defined star for his generation. The others aren't quite there yet.

Mitchell1978

Barca have no money, with no fans in the stadium for the time being, this years revenu will be even lower.

lol at thinking they can spent 200 million + on one player then.

serghei

Stay away from spending anywhere near 200m on this one. Is not worth it. With 200m you can build half a great team if you're smart.

Home of Barca Fans