Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
He's just sulking and biding his time.

... and possibly digging his own grave if he doesn't make sure to leave the bad habits in Paris.

Perhaps I'm being forgetful, but when was the last time he scored in a big game? WC 2018 final?

Away @ United in 2019
And Away @ Anfield in 2018 or @ Real last season in groups if you count them

PS
People should give credit to Tuanzebe here more than smacking Mbappe around. That dude put in some shift after 10 months off the pitch and not many can keep up with these sorts of players in a foot race.

Last edited:

Falcao

Give him a pass it was his first time against Wan Bissaka! Kylian should have asked Raheem Sterling how difficult it is to face him.

Givenchy

PL would suit him better than La liga imo but with so many talented young players coming onto the scene now, i think it was jumping the gun to put him as an undisputed generational talent.

wisconsincule

I hope Madrid spend big on him. At this rate is Mbappe really thaaat much of an upgrade to Vinicius?

The player I don’t want Madrid to get is Haaland. That would be a shame.

FinBarcelonafan

I hope Madrid spend big on him. At this rate is Mbappe really thaaat much of an upgrade to Vinicius?

The player I don?t want Madrid to get is Haaland. That would be a shame.

He has better kick and accuracy than Vini. Vini is better dribbler in small space. Mbappe more dangerous with space.

Not too much similarities. Mbappe maybe better eye for pass too.

They would make a good counter attacking team.

Home of Barca Fans