Kylian Mbappé

slicknick

Still premature that he is destined for Madrid, as the kid is just a proper football fan....

I mean, apart from his Ronaldo posters, he also asked for Pique's shirt when they played Spain & posed together with Totti (yet he surely ain't going to Roma)
C98G9rHXcAAqTB0.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This kid is definitely going to break the transfer record this summer and there is only one destination for him -> Real Madrid. His childhood hero CR7 plays at the club, the manager is France's football icon Zinedine Zidane. Benzema and Varane are also at Real Madrid. Blaugranas worldwide should prepare themselves to hate this guy for many years to come. The only positive thing for the moment is Mbappe's serious threat to the selfish CR7's legacy, once he signs for Real Madrid.
How would that be positive!? It's like Real Madrid's fans wishing Barca getting a youngster who would pose a serious threat to Leo's legacy even before Leo retires! That is, them looking forward to somebody kicking their asses for another decade!!

Windhook

How would that be positive!? It's like Real Madrid's fans wishing Barca getting a youngster who would pose a serious threat to Leo's legacy even before Leo retires! That is, them looking forward to somebody kicking their asses for another decade!!

My mistake there. I meant Mbappe's eventual dominant performances to cast shadow over CR7, which could start a dressing room war in the club.

slicknick

A better view of his goal against Lyon last night....Moves at speed so effortlessly
[youtube]H5o1CqAhIpo[/youtube]

Last edited:

slicknick

Yeah, his movement is pretty great.

[tw]856628762242412544[/tw]

And the astonishing thing is that his movement is great both on and off the ball...He just changes direction at ease, even at full acceleration....
I know that I've hyped Odegaard (and still think he can evolve into a somewhat decent player), for which I owe the forum an apology :p but this guy seems head and shoulders above any other teenager currently rated highly

Yannik

Don't wanna spoil the party, but I hope everyone realizes that this has Real Madrid Transfer written all over it.

Windhook

Mbappe's transfer to Real Madrid means Benzema's time at BernaLEO is over, not to mention Morata. CR7 and Bale have some exclusive contracts and I don't see them giving away minutes to some youngster. From what I'm seeing Mbappe prefers playing on the left side of attack, which is the position where currently Cristiano is playing.

Identical to Barcelona's signing of Luis Suarez. Alexis Sanchez requested to be sold rather than spend time on the bench.

slicknick

Mbappe's transfer to Real Madrid means Benzema's time at BernaLEO is over
Well, Benzema hasn't exactly been setting the world alight with his performances this season.
On the other hand, if Mbappe does go to Real, I can imagine him taking the left flank, Cristiano on the center and Bale on the right...(let's surely hope he doesn't though)

Home of Barca Fans