Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he joins Real Madrid like most people think he will, I wonder if they will sell Benzema and Morata? Also the likes of Mariano (23 already) and Mayoral might leave too?

Morten

If he joins Real Madrid like most people think he will, I wonder if they will sell Benzema and Morata? Also the likes of Mariano (23 already) and Mayoral might leave too?

Probably Morata, Benzema will be kept and he will keep sucking off minutes that he doesnt deserve. Benzema really needs to be sold regardless if we bring in Mbappe or not.

slicknick

Probably Morata, Benzema will be kept and he will keep sucking off minutes that he doesnt deserve. Benzema really needs to be sold regardless if we bring in Mbappe or not.
It's astounding how much slack Zidane keeps cutting for Benzema, should have been benched/sold a long time ago...

Back onto Mbappé, he has scored yet another Ligue 1 goal today, his 14th of this season, and 15th overall league goal...A total of 16 goals in 16 consecutive games, not too shabby for an 18-year-old

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
this kid is something special. i hope for the good of football that he learns to deal with hype and expectations.

unless he signs for real :lol:

slicknick

I've never heard of any other 18-year-old analyzing the opponent OR his own in this much detail (see 2nd tweet)....Respect
[tw]858918584982147073[/tw]
[tw]858919433095581696[/tw]

The full Tuttosport article translated, courtesy of the piss poor Google Translate:
Pierre Mbappé, uncle Monaco's talent Kylian, gave an interview to Tuttosport, here are the steps on Juventus: "If my nephew made a full immersion of Juventus in view of the Champions Semifinals? For me does not need it: Kylian la Juventus has been following him regularly for years, well before the draw. Watch every week the matches of Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Chelsea ... If he is at home and that day they send 5 football matches, he does everything to see him Everything is always studied, watches games and videos, reads all newspapers and sports magazines, observes statistics, is crazy about football and aware that only looking at the best can improve to become the best he is. I think that I think he will become the number one, his models, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, and Zidane and Trezeguet, who have always studied in the past, have always admired Buffon and Pippo Inzaghi. To chance in the future of Kylian? Juventus like Manchester, Real Madrid, Barcelona, ​​PSG ... In the future, they can become all possibilities. In football you never know, but my nephew is already in a big team and in Monaco it's fine. When it is time, it will be spoken in the family. We're football people, I do not think Kylian in the future needs to be run by a lawyer. What does my nephew grate for Juventus? The story, the palmares, the mentality and the ability to defend by team. In addition to the ability to win over the years also focusing on young talents at Pogba, Morata, Dybala ... Huge esteemed Buffon, a worldwide institution. I would not be surprised if he asked for the shirt on Wednesday. "

Last edited:

Windhook

Taken from the shrine of independent sports journalism, Marca:lol:
Mbappe's agent: Only four teams can afford him

The future of Kylian Mbappe is starting to become a little clearer after his agent claimed only four teams can afford him. He is one of the most sought-after players in world football after his sensational breakthrough season. His representative, Pascal Boisseau, told L'Equipe there are not many sides out there who could sign the 18-year-old.

"Only four teams in world football could buy him right now," he said. "Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United."

However, Boisseau warned it would be better for Mbappe to stay with the Ligue 1 leaders for another season at least.

"It wouldn't be the best thing for him to leave Monaco this summer," he added. "Right now, he's flying, and there isn't a youngster at his level. "On top of that, even if he has a dip next season, Monaco will still have offers of 100 million euros."

Windhook

Unless he is secretly represented by Raiola, I don't see anyone in the right mind making a statement like this...probably BS, though it's certain that he will only be accessible to a select few clubs

I think Mbappe is still represented by his relatives.

Home of Barca Fans