Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

On the contrary, I think if Messi goes there there are more incentives for Mbappe to get of there and go to Real Madrid.

People forget that Messi is on massive wage. Pretty complicated to renew both Neymar (would be good for FFP), Mbapp? (we would have to pay bonus to Monaco, so not so good for FFP), and sign Messi on his extravagant salary.

Mbapp? has already his path on his mind and i don't think it is 5 more years in France.

I don't have any idea about what Messi is going to do though. If he leaves, wasn't he supposed to join Guardiola again ?

Newcomer

Looks terrible in CL that. Doubt PSG would try to sign Messi.

Very true. People see the name of the forwards on the sheet but what matters more is who is behind them and if those forwards are putting in the defensive work.

However, PSG is definitely going to try to sign Messi. No doubt about that. Maybe they won't be able to or maybe Messi will dismiss their interest but they will try.

Don't forget PSG signed Beckham for a last 6 months round before his retirement. The hype of Neymar-Messi reunion and the marketing opportunities mean they will try.

Last edited:

Newcomer

I think Neymar will convince Mbappe to stay and give it a last try to win the CL. What should he do in Madrid ? They dont look like they will winning Cl in next 2-3 years.

No one can convince Mbapp?. Same way nobody can convince Neymar (Messi, the amigos and other people tried to convince him to stay at Bar?a in 2017). Same way nobody can convince Messi if he has decided to leave.

Mbapp? is stubborn and i don't think he will renew. However, it depends on the offer submitted to PSG and the will of the Qataris to sell him or not.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very true. People see the name of the forwards on the sheet but what matters more is who is behind them and if those forwards are putting in the defensive work.

However, PSG is definitely going to try to sign Messi. No doubt about that. Maybe they won't be able to or maybe Messi will dismiss their interest but they will try.

Don't forget PSG signed Beckham for a last 6 months round before his retirement. The hyp of Neymar-Messi reunion and the marketing opportunities mean they will try.

From a FFP perspective, how is PSG going to afford to sign Messi next season without letting go one of Mbappe and Neymar? They are selling Mbappe to Real Madrid next summer? Real Madrid might just wait and get him for free in 2022.

Home of Barca Fans