Kylian Mbappé

FinBarcelonafan

Stay away from spending anywhere near 200m on this one. Is not worth it. With 200m you can build half a great team if you're smart.

True. We spent so much money on Dembele/Coutinho and Griezmann while a lot of teams can build a great team out of one of these signings. Very rarely players are worth so much money.

Morten

Speaking of Mbappe, i dont really watch PSG in France, but my impression from CL-games is that Mbappe hasnt really added much to his game over the last 3 years, is he really any better now than 3 years ago?

Obviously, he was already great when he broke through, so that still makes him world class.

FinBarcelonafan

Speaking of Mbappe, i dont really watch PSG in France, but my impression from CL-games is that Mbappe hasnt really added much to his game over the last 3 years, is he really any better now than 3 years ago?

Obviously, he was already great when he broke through, so that still makes him world class.

Yeah I agree. He has started to stagnate. I think becayde the lack of competition. He needs to change the league to improve more. French league is too easy for him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I often watch PSG matches. If he gets space and chances he scores, especially because of his pace its difficult for the defender to defend against him even though he also misses a lot of easy chances but youre right he is on the same level since 2-3 years.

Laplacian

no way he leaves for less then 200 million, Real remain frontrunner for his signing

What do you mean no way? Hell have a year left next year. madrid won't spend 200m on a single player, especially after the Hazard incident. It's funny how you all assume they will.

Hell either leave for free, or PSG will negotiate a reasonable price for him.

Mitchell1978

What do you mean no way? Hell have a year left next year. madrid won't spend 200m on a single player, especially after the Hazard incident. It's funny how you all assume they will.

Hell either leave for free, or PSG will negotiate a reasonable price for him.

They spent 140 million euro's for a 28 year old Hazard with a one year contract left, i'm convinced they will have to spent far more then that to buy Mbappe and i'm also convinced Perez is willing to do that, he's been after Mbappe for years now.

Laplacian

They spent 140 million euro's for a 28 year old Hazard with a one year contract left, i'm convinced they will have to spent far more then that to buy Mbappe and i'm also convinced Perez is willing to do that, he's been after Mbappe for years now.

They were under pressure after the lackluster season they had after ronaldo's departure.

They won't make the same mistake twice. Why would they wait al this time for Mbappe only to spend 200m+ on him? With the lack of competition in spain I assure you they'll wait and if Mbappe extends they will take the L and find someone else.

fergus90

Mbappe can be great on his day, but I still think he's yet to put in a great CL performance against better opposition. For the sake of him developing and reaching an unbelievable potential, he needs to push on and play in a different league. He is no better or worse now than in 2018.

Home of Barca Fans