Kylian Mbappé

JerseyAddict

I just hope Monaco gets out as much as he can for him. Make Perez bleed money for such player.

Last edited:

slicknick

I just love this...He hasn't joined the team party to celebrate the championship, as he had school the next day ( as also confirmed by his teammate Mendy on Twitter)
tweet-mendy-2.jpg

GetIn

If Madrid get Mbappe we can pretty much kiss the league goodbye for sometime. Replacing Benzema with a compent striker will do them a world's good. The best we can hope for is that Madrid loses some of their depth this summer and that catches up to them next season.

Arkk

this is new levels of madness in football even for nowadays. 135m for an 18year old, admittedly he does look like he'll be the real deal but the amount of pressure that price tag will bring at such a young age is ridiculous, not doubting his talent he's had an amazing season but the kid just finished school :lol:

i guess he will sign for Madrid and be loaned back to Monaco for another season and join up with Madrid after the world cup

this is new levels of madness in football even for nowadays. 135m for an 18year old, admittedly he does look like he'll be the real deal but the amount of pressure that price tag will bring at such a young age is ridiculous, not doubting his talent he's had an amazing season but the kid just finished school :lol:

i guess he will sign for Madrid and be loaned back to Monaco for another season and join up with Madrid after the world cup

You don't buy a player 100+ million player to loan him.

Robbie

The amount of money being talked about is insane. Is Mbappe that good? I haven't followed Ligue 1 for years, so I've been a bit out of the loop.

100+ millions is the amount Ronaldo was worth, and he had scored 42 goals and won the champions league a year before. 15 league goals and 5 champions league goals is extremely promising for an 18 year old, but what if most of that is down to the system he played in and the coach who built the team around him? What if every defender starts marking him more next season, tackling harder and watching his runs now that he is a known entity? I hope he turns out to be the next Neymar, but he has a lot more to prove, and that price tag is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans