46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.
    I don't think so. They'll eventually sell one of their front 3 (if they manage to have one) to accommodate Mbappe. It would make it even better for them if likes of Vinicius, Rodrygo, Jovic flourish, because it'll get them more money.

All in all, Jovic isn't going to do any favors for us.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.
    I think this is the only way, either get him on a free (2023) or last year (2022) deal where Mbappe/his team leaves PSG with no choice. Might be when Messi hangs them up, or goes on a show tour league (US, Asia, Old Boys--but I could only see it if Argentina wins something with him). Can't possibly see PSG-Barca doing voluntary business.

Official Lyon representative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disaster match from him, given no space he is useless.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    Disaster match from him, given no space he is useless.
    He was utterly shit.

Not only his game but his attitude.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess that's the nature of a lot of these fast and very talented FW/Wingers these days.

They can pull off some cool stuff and be very pacy but once you take away their space they breakdown and struggle. Well, to be fair I guess I'm just so used to watching Messi, Hazard and even Neymar who themselves are so good in tight spaces.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    He was utterly shit.

Not only his game but his attitude.
    What do you expect. He hangs around and learns from Neymar

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadentheman View Post
    What do you expect. He hangs around and learns from Neymar
    Well, the problem here is he is trying to do what a Neymar or a CR7 do instead of playing simple as he was doing before.

He does not have the talent of the guys above and should stick to his qualities.

Now, people in France in general will judge him more harshly after his declaration "i want more responsabilities". He invited people to stop taking into account he is 20 and they won't excuse any of his mistakes.

When you talk big like that, you have to show up on the pitch immediately afterwards.

Medz
    Zero technique

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is going to be the downfall of this golden France generation.

He's too much a headcase to realize that he just isn't that good and his ego will destroy the team from the inside out.
    Puyol #5

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great players make their teammates shine. As a supporter of PSG, for having seen all of his games this season, his attitude is not good. Too individualistic. He started the season by taking a red card, and he finished it by taking a red card again. Behavioral problems, negative body language, passivity without the ball, many words in the media ... It goes wrong. He annoyed a lot of fans. His age is no longer an excuse. He has a status. He claims responsibilities, but never shows up when he has to take them. His ego and his personal goals are all phagocyting within the team. Even Neymar does not give us the impression of being so individual. Sportingly, he did not pass any course to the PSG. He has never been decisive in the Champions League. Many words, a lot of frustration, but very few results outside of his goals against minor teams.

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has everything to be whatever he wants to be in this game.

When I first saw him a couple of years ago I saw shades of Ronaldo in him (the original Ronaldo). He still has that in him I believe.

He's just made a terrible career choice by staying in France to join PSG and that culture. He needs structure and a top quality coach and watch him fly. He needs to get out of his comfort zone in France and choose his next move wisely.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One horrible game and the sky is falling.

Typical humans we are.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    One horrible game and the sky is falling.

Typical humans we are.
    No.

We all know what he is capable of doing. No one is saying he is done.

It is just that when you talk big like that, you have to back it up. You can't forget people were liking him a lot for his good speech, good attitude, on top of his footballing talent. Now, he has grown and is still growing but has put up a different image with his recent declaration. It is the image of someone that is ready to ask to be the boss but he didn't show it on the pitch. He then comes out as arrogant.

I mean, even Neymar at PSG, didn't talk like that and we all know who is the better player when both are fit. CR7 was used to that too but he won several CL, scores countless of clutch goals. Mbappé still needs to grow before he can make the same claims.
    Last edited by Newcomer; 10th June 2019 at 10:02 PM.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    No.

We all know what he is capable of doing. No one is saying he is done.

It is just that when you talk big like that, you have to back it up. You can't forget people were liking him a lot for his good speech, good attitude, on top of his footballing talent. Now, he has grown and is still growing but has put up a different image with his recent declaration. It is the image of someone that is ready to ask to be the boss but he didn't show it on the pitch. He then comes out as arrogant.

I mean, even Neymar at PSG, didn't talk like that and we all know who is the better player when both are fit. CR7 was used to that too but he won several CL, scores countless of clutch goals. Mbappé still needs to grow before he can make the same claims.
    But it was ONE game, right? If Mbappe had consistently been underpar that I'd would have agreed with you. One game, even the best like Messi can have a lot of episodes of such.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!