Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Nassar now cool with Barcelona? Or does he still hate us

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    Nah, he is made for counter attacking team, or quick transitioning team. So liverpool under klopp is a match made in heaven for mbappe. In barca, if starting line up would be front three of dembele(healthy one), himself and messi, we would become liverpool on steroids, with vidal, busi, de jong behind them it would be a total massacre of anyone that comes in our path
    He could play in any system

Official Lyon representative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    And i think Real Madrid is much better with a striker like Mariano over a striker like Mbappé.

Glad this is the current situation then.
    with 300m you can build a better team than with someone like Mbappe who think of himself only, psg will have much problem with him soon. Madrid is not PSG, in madrid he would be just like another player only.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    with 300m you can build a better team than with someone like Mbappe who think of himself only, psg will have much problem with him soon. Madrid is not PSG, in madrid he would be just like another player only.
    Well, i respect your opinion.
    Real Madrid should follow your lead and build a better team with those 300 M instead of trying to buy Mbappé, then.

The counter argument here is Barcelona and the 222 M Neymar check. I doubt they got value for their money. The same thing that happened to them (every player they try to get is worth 100 M or more after everyone knows they have 222 M in hands) will happen to PSG.
    Last edited by Newcomer; 23rd May 2019 at 12:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    Nah, he is made for counter attacking team, or quick transitioning team. So liverpool under klopp is a match made in heaven for mbappe. In barca, if starting line up would be front three of dembele(healthy one), himself and messi, we would become liverpool on steroids, with vidal, busi, de jong behind them it would be a total massacre of anyone that comes in our path
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG don't need 300m, they have that and much more, they need Mbappe. And Mbappe would be exactly the same at Madrid as he would in Paris in terms of behaviour (after he has settled in). He already rejected Madrid for Paris so don't think that holds Madrid in too much esteem to change his attitude/personality for.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Guess Mbappé ain't interested to sign Real Madrid after their Jovic-signing earlier today.

I'd love if we somehow gets him in future and offers him massive sign-on bonus once he becomes free-agent.
    I don't think so. They'll eventually sell one of their front 3 (if they manage to have one) to accommodate Mbappe. It would make it even better for them if likes of Vinicius, Rodrygo, Jovic flourish, because it'll get them more money.

All in all, Jovic isn't going to do any favors for us.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post

I think this is the only way, either get him on a free (2023) or last year (2022) deal where Mbappe/his team leaves PSG with no choice. Might be when Messi hangs them up, or goes on a show tour league (US, Asia, Old Boys--but I could only see it if Argentina wins something with him). Can't possibly see PSG-Barca doing voluntary business.

Official Lyon representative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disaster match from him, given no space he is useless.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disaster match from him, given no space he is useless.
    He was utterly shit.

Not only his game but his attitude.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess that's the nature of a lot of these fast and very talented FW/Wingers these days.

They can pull off some cool stuff and be very pacy but once you take away their space they breakdown and struggle. Well, to be fair I guess I'm just so used to watching Messi, Hazard and even Neymar who themselves are so good in tight spaces.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    He was utterly shit.

Not only his game but his attitude.
    What do you expect. He hangs around and learns from Neymar

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadentheman View Post
    What do you expect. He hangs around and learns from Neymar
    Well, the problem here is he is trying to do what a Neymar or a CR7 do instead of playing simple as he was doing before.

He does not have the talent of the guys above and should stick to his qualities.

Now, people in France in general will judge him more harshly after his declaration "i want more responsabilities". He invited people to stop taking into account he is 20 and they won't excuse any of his mistakes.

When you talk big like that, you have to show up on the pitch immediately afterwards.