Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-0

FC B

Lucho should thank first to Inaki and Iraizoz for this result !

Barca won't get far in the league with that kind of play since luck isn't one of the strenghts of this Barca side...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
True and false. Yes score does not justify the match and no we do not punish teams too often

That's true.

Anyway, maybe it's best to give up hope for Barca playing good football this season.
With Iniesta and Busquets back we will improve but then again we've been off for a year now regardless who plays.

4 months left with Lucho and mind as well hope for the best and Messi to drag us to CL.

kilian

Destroying Barcelona`s system. JOB DONE.

We look like a mediocre team this year. Even teams like Betis can dominate us, home or away. Result was good, but it can`t hide that we were bad for the most part of the game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Destroying Barcelona`s system. JOB DONE.

We look like a mediocre team this year. Even teams like Betis can dominate us, home or away. Result was good, but it can`t hide that we were bad for the most part of the game.

lol

Mido

I, personally, was very satisfied with Barca's performance considering the circumstances.

We made a silly mistake at the very beginning but the team was very disciplined and got rewarded for its efforts imo.

I would love to see a similar line-up at the Camp Nou.

Altomonte

it is still worrying that Neymar cannot score a single goal from so many chances. I hope he will get out of this scoring slump before the CL games. Great game by him otherwise.

JerseyAddict

I was not satisfied with our play because they could easely massacred us and shut La Liga doors for good.

With such play CL title is a dream. Any top class goalscorer would put that header in a bucket.

So manny passes back to MATS so he can shoot a long ball forward,? Is that style of play for a no1 team in the world? That shit reminded on Ajax and MATS is not V der Saar.

All the tactics were give it to Neymar. Or hope Messi does his spell.

Our midfielders were at time just forward-backward runners... while we had the ball it was looooong ball on Neymar or give it to Messi and hope he does wonder pass behind AB lines. And he did that superb but no one used that pass. And it jappend lots of times.

And to repeat. The result is missguiding so much.

And I am not doomsday prophet. Umtiti played great. MATS was realy good. Messi is Messi. Ney played fantastic. But all in all this is not Barça we all like. This is some give ,'em ball and someone will pop out and save the day. My rant is over with this line: WHERE IS BARÇA MIDFIELD,? I expect even subs are wc players and not 2nd grade.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans