Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-0

Serbian

Another crazy rotation. How is it that Suarez rests but messi never? I mean messi never gets subed euther enrique has no balls he is a puppet god i can not wait until enrique is sacked

raskolnikov

Good news since would have pit up a b team due to copa. Sems our biggest enemy is enrique though. He really is back to his pre anoeta bullshit with the rotations. We very well might lose la liga 100% today.

Could have rested Neymar and/or Messi in that case too.

you know well that 2 of the msn are never rested at the same time, let alone all three. Lucho is massively rotating, which is deeply irresponsible.

And to think people here gave celta shit for planning to rotate in the league vs RM. Lol.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We are having RM-like luck so far. Dominated by Bilbao the whole half, but still leading 2-0. Terrible to watch.

Sorin

But it will be ok because we are winning. :rolleyes:

Fuck you Lucho with the crapfest we serve week in week out only to be saved by the individual brilliance of 2, 3 players.

Not much until the "moderate fan" comes here explaining the theory of shit on a stick football to the "angry irrational fan" that I am.

vlad

Another shit performance until bilbao got tired, if they had proper striker, it would be ugly,but in the end hey, 3 points are here

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great result considering our play.

I am aware we rested many players but Lucho still fielded 300million worth of signings + Messi only to be dominated by 11 Basques at Camp Nou.

Positives: Paco's goal, Messi FK, we rested players for Copa, clean sheet with Stegen making many saves.

JerseyAddict

They could massacred us in firdt half. We were so lucky. But I don't think Lucho will be even aware of that.

Neymar great and all but can't score even in a mile... That is a fact.

F

FlaFCB

Great result considering our play.

I am aware we rested many players but Lucho still fielded 300million worth of signings + Messi only to be dominated by 11 Basques at Camp Nou.

Positives: Paco's goal, Messi FK, we rested players for Copa, clean sheet with Stegen making many saves.

We were very lucky they didn't score any of those chances when it was still 0-0. MAtS had some good saves, but there were rebounds too. Team improved a lot with Rakitic and Masch.

Hope Pique's injury is not serious.

MIXA

There should be a health warning before screening Barca games. Watching this team play is not a good idea if you have a heart condition. My word, this team takes far too many risks. Complete cowboy football.

Home of Barca Fans