Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-0

Mido

I am quite happy with this line-up ! I just hope Messi scores early and can get a well deserved rest by getting subbed off

If Arda plays on the right side , I would fancy seeing him switching with Messi. That could work well !

I really think Lucho fairly knows what he's trying to do.

Suarez has tremendously improved his game in these last games. A few games earlier , it seemed as if he could hardly deliver any decent pass.

I hope Paco will be tactically disciplined.

F

FlaFCB

[Tw]827885803032477696[/tw]

21 different midfields in 36 games.

God Serena

Paco starting in a must win game, Arda starting in midfield, and Mathieu at LB.

Lucho is giving all fans who want to see us succeed the middle finger.

Messi983

Lucho has clearly given up on La Liga. Based on referees decisions lately I don't blame him. Even if we somehow find our best form and start to win all games it's still very unlikely they'll let us win the league. So I guess his plan is to win CDR and try to win CL Real Madrid way.

Vilarrubi

I honestly think he's got some mental problem..

He's experimenting with lineups in a must win against Bilbao.. resting players for a 2nd leg in which we have 2 away goals.

RevoTeller

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

And there are also smartasses around here who insult you if you say that he is an awful manager. :lol:

Whenever we win or lose, it would be better to be without a coach on the bench rather than being in this situation: at least the worst it could happen would be to have no contribute at all, while he is actually detrimental to the whole team.

Last edited:

Neymessi

I knew he would do some crazy shit since this was a home game but I must say,ladies and gentlemen, he has exceeded even himself. I wonder if one can make a worse lineup if he tried.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What the fuck is that lineup?! We are soooo fucked as long as Lucho is in charge... Does Lucho think he's playing a friendly against some B team or something?

Even worse than Arda as LMF is Mathieu as LB and to think that our left flank was the only semi-functional part of the team... And then the cherry on top is the almighty Paco as CF!

I'm thinking of skipping this game just to avoid being angry...

Home of Barca Fans